Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Aight let’s talk hoop

Are niggas hyping that Lakers didn’t get Reggie or that the clippers did?

If it’s the former yeah he’s better than Rondo so I guess so but if it’s the latter. We do realize nba playoffs is real life and not 2k. If Reggie is getting a good amount of tick that means other guards mins are getting compromised or if the mins aren’t getting cut they’re cutting someone bigger mins committing to a smaller lineup (in terms of height and length) which doesn’t benefit them vs us.

just trying to see what type of time we on

U got a team full of niggas who don't really care about the regular season, playoffs Lakers will be different

"I see opportunity, I'm an opportunist
Nigga ya heard what I said, I'm an opportunist"

This nigga gotta stop sometimes, one of my coworkers who's a heavy baseball fan broke this down to me.

Astros basically got caught doing the same shit every other team does. Baseball is a extremely dirty sport cheating is part of the game and baseball fans understand this.

Shit there a Bob's burgers episode that explains this. I stopped fucking with baseball because of the steroid scandal when I was like 10.

Bron bleeding heart act is unnecessary I have a hard time believing he doesn't understand this ,I feel like it's a play to have more people join his man's sports agency .

This nigga gotta stop sometimes, one of my coworkers who's a heavy baseball fan broke this down to me.

Astros basically got caught doing the same shit every other team does. Baseball is a extremely dirty sport cheating is part of the game and baseball fans understand this.

Shit there a Bob's burgers episode that explains this. I stopped fucking with baseball because of the steroid scandal when I was like 10.

Bron bleeding heart act is unnecessary I have a hard time believing he doesn't understand this ,I feel like it's a play to have more people join his man's sports agency .

Your coworker is wrong as fuck

I'm not mad at bron using the white man's tactics but he can't be so stupid about it, but at the sametime sports fans are 90% casual fans only 10% ain't

And that's like the actual athletes and niggas like us. And compared to how I use to be im Dam near a casual myself.

So his response will warm people hearts and go over Most people's heads as the bullshit it was.

But this niggas is 100% gaslighting

Explain idk shit about baseball

He actually played organized baseball I think up I to college , and he has friends that's made it to the league.

Everybody steal signs. That’s a fact.

Them dudes was using a camera in the outfield with the tv in the dugout and would bang on a trash can to let the know exactly what pitch was coming lol.

but the problem is that teams knew some did and didn’t change their signs

This is like some insider trading shit that they was doing. That’s why some players are mad.

If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying lol

Where else could he have went though

Raptors
Clippers
Heat
Warriors

All better spots that could have put better players around him. He fucked up if you ask me.

Nets fans... don't @me.

Everybody steal signs. That’s a fact.

Them dudes was using a camera in the outfield with the tv in the dugout and would bang on a trash can to let the know exactly what pitch was coming lol.

but the problem is that teams knew some did and didn’t change their signs

This is like some insider trading shit that they was doing. That’s why some players are mad.

If you ain’t cheating you ain’t trying lol

Ight I got another question if they all do this

On a scale of 1-10 how egregious was the Astros attempt compared to other teams?

Back