Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Reggie Jackson did all that bitching to become a forgettable talent in the league and eventually get moved back to the best position for him off the bench

Live and you learn. I understand sitting behind Russ thinking, wtf is this nigga doing but dude was going be on floor in crunch time anyway. His visible disdain for being Russ backup should’ve been a clear sign to back off. No idea what van gunny was thinking

Morris

He’s a ball stopper and redundant on this team. More backup plan for Klaw/PG injury than focal point

Interested to see how this summer play out for him. Feel he going still end up with a deal similar to what Spurs offered

Aight let’s talk hoop

Are niggas hyping that Lakers didn’t get Reggie or that the clippers did?

If it’s the former yeah he’s better than Rondo so I guess so but if it’s the latter. We do realize nba playoffs is real life and not 2k. If Reggie is getting a good amount of tick that means other guards mins are getting compromised or if the mins aren’t getting cut they’re cutting someone bigger mins committing to a smaller lineup (in terms of height and length) which doesn’t benefit them vs us.

just trying to see what type of time we on

Reggie minutes gon be garbage once playoffs come around.

Your bench shrinks and Lou and Pat aint sitting for him

This moves means nothing to me

Aight let’s talk hoop

If it’s the former yeah he’s better than Rondo so I guess so but if it’s the latter. We do realize nba playoffs is real life and not 2k. If Reggie is getting a good amount of tick that means other guards mins are getting compromised or if the mins aren’t getting cut they’re cutting someone bigger mins committing to a smaller lineup (in terms of height and length) which doesn’t benefit them vs us.

Yall would've benefited much than the Clippers, doesn't move the needle for them imo

Shmurda shooting 38% from 3 and is a pretty solid pick and roll ball handler

Aight let’s talk hoop

I’m not putting much stock into Reggie Jackson but if and when Beverley gets hurt there won’t be a steep drop off. Also on nights where Lou sucks Reggie can stabilize the 2nd unit for them

Its an arms race and the lakers are losing it

playoffs I don’t see him playing unless of injury or slump

Last edited:
Also if us getting Reggie meant Vogel becoming a man and sitting Rondo completely and giving those mins to Reggie I would’ve been ecstatic but I don’t think that would happen.

He’d just split the mins 3 ways between Caruso/Rondo and Reggie. Which was my fear with Collison as well. AC needs more mins if anything. Best Case scenario is Rondo goes Awol or misses time no matter who we sign. Get that nigga off the court by any means idc how.

Back