Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Beilen a great coach but he's a college coach.

I always felt Dan Gilbert hired Beilen cuz Gilbert is a Michigan State guy and he wanted to weaken Michigan cuz Michigan has been owning State in basketball for a few years now

I don't want us to get the 8th seed. It's long shot we would get it but I rather a lottery pick to draft or as a trade piece.

What are you guys gonna do besides waste it tho?

:huh:

We finally got Ernie the fuck up out the paint. Let's see what Tommy Sheppard can do. Either he wastes it like Ernie or he going to make some shit happen. Word was even though he was under Ernie he actually wanted to go in a lot of different directions and pick other players than the ones Ernie picked. So let us see what the new guy can do.

While people like to talk about Bron's kid and Wade's kid but we gotta start looking at Emoni Bates

Bron and Wade kids ain't really the talk of the high school basketball circuit like that. ESPN shows their highlights but never show when kids from other schools lights them the fuck up or they don't get a lot minutes certain games.

One of my nephew played in some of that same EYBL or AAU summer tournaments they did. It's some kids out here they ain't fucking with that people really talk about more than them.

Gotta remember because of who Bron and Wade are ESPN and others like them ain't going to show their kids getting buckets dropped on them. They still want interviews and access to Bron and Wade. Shits a business decision.

Bronny is a freshman on the #1 team but he only get a handful of minutes. Its not much to talk about with him.

Zaire is a senior but hes just okay as a player.

i normally don’t give af about high school ball but that young cat got skills

The league changing the entry rules soon right? Maybe by the time he’s a senior he can jump straight to the pros.

That's exactly the plan. They're preparing for it already

He plays ball up the street from me and I know a few people in his circle trying to keep him grounded

Back