Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Never even saw it.

In retrospect, the Zion thing we couldnt control. And same with Ja. Lottery gave us the 3rd pick so we took RJ, who im really happy with it.

The Kyrie and KD shit was botched. They fucked up the moment they publicly stated they didnt want Kyrie without KD.

Worst way to court a player and total fucking inaptitude. Terrible management. All that and more.

1) i was just trying to shit on ESPN for always trying to drive players to places

2) i appreciate your serious response

so i'll respond in kind...i think everyone kinda assumed that even with the newer odds for the draft lotto, the knicks still were a shoe in b/c they had the worst record. Somebody in bball heaven was smiling down on the pelicans for them the have the 4th best odds and end up with the no. 1 pick. You cant script anything better

but i think NY problem (management) they feel that playing for the knicks is a birthright and who wouldnt want to come play for them. They see Lebron got to LA and think, we can be just as relevant as them, but to your point, they've completely botched all their efforts by half assing it

Opposite for me. Nothing really hurts cause im numb to it.

Momentary anger that might last a day or two but after that it is what it is.

Its the Knicks man. We been going through this same shit every year.

Same shit gonna happen next year. Be prepared to hear a million Giannis rumors, a bunch of pics with Giannis in a Knicks jersey, and then see him to a different team.

Knicks just knicking.
It's kinda of aggervating either way it would of been dope to pull off a haul like that but we still would of had a bad season regardless because they all are hurt. And Kyrie is always Injures with multiple injuries at the sametime. I said this before but him and kd may not even play together

meant to say this yesterday

scust at some of you oogling over Rachel Nichols and Doris fucking Burke

they got sistas that are built like that everyday, and ya'll turn ya noses up at them, but then get excited when a white chick happens to be thick in those same areas

some of you would sell your soul for a chance to fuck some pink pussy
Real shit!

1) i was just trying to shit on ESPN for always trying to drive players to places

2) i appreciate your serious response

so i'll respond in kind...i think everyone kinda assumed that even with the newer odds for the draft lotto, the knicks still were a shoe in b/c they had the worst record. Somebody in bball heaven was smiling down on the pelicans for them the have the 4th best odds and end up with the no. 1 pick. You cant script anything better

but i think NY problem (management) they feel that playing for the knicks is a birthright and who wouldnt want to come play for them. They see Lebron got to LA and think, we can be just as relevant as them, but to your point, they've completely botched all their efforts by half assing it

Nah not even that man. Its the owner.

Think about it.

KD says Knicks arent cool, and Dolan hires Steve Stoute to make the Knicks cool.

Like bruh fuck what KD says.

But the owner is fickle as fuck. You make a long term plan centered around organically getting better with player development and then the owner gets booed and now you coaching for your job.

Cant get better this way.

And btw, I rather Steve Stoute run the team than Dolan. 0 hyperbole. Its that bad with this mfer.

Last edited:
meant to say this yesterday

scust at some of you oogling over Rachel Nichols and Doris fucking Burke

they got sistas that are built like that everyday, and ya'll turn ya noses up at them, but then get excited when a white chick happens to be thick in those same areas

some of you would sell your soul for a chance to fuck some pink pussy

You let spanish chicks on here call black women bitches and refer to black people as monkeys. But I appreciate your candor on this issue @AP21

how many times you gon post this before you think it's the actual truth?

How many times you gonna deny it's what happened. You more than anyone else could prove it wrong and dead the issue... but...

Huge game for My Pels today man. Hopefully Evil Jrue will make Lillard his child again, but dude on demigod mode right now. We need BI back, good to hear Zion back though. Huge game.

It has been nearly a decade, but Jae Crowder said, to this day, it has been difficult to let go of that previous ride alongside Jimmy Butler, when the two played as teammates at Marquette in 2010-11.

"It's great, man, to have my sidekick back," Butler said after Monday night's victory over the Golden State Warriors at Chase Center. "We were Batman and Robin when we were at Marquette. He was Robin and I was Batman, so it’s good to have him back."

"It's been a long time coming," Crowder said. "It's an honor to share the court with him again, the tremendous work he put in to be where he's at today. I know what he's about; he's a winner. And it's just an honor to be on the court with him again."

It was like, 'Boom,' we were back in the day," Crowder said, with the Heat turning their attention to Wednesday night's game against the Utah Jazz, the final stop on this five-game trip. "Like I said, I know what he's about. I've been with him long enough to know what he's about. It's not hard to play with him. He's just the ultimate leader, the ultimate warrior."

View attachment 228709

Lmao. Lil bro'd the shit outta dude.

I gotta admit Miami's ability to surround jimmy with beta males the fit the mold of the team is actually very impressive.

Haven't seen this since the ai philly days.

How many times you gonna deny it's what happened. You more than anyone else could prove it wrong and dead the issue... but...
man im not proving shit b/c thats not what happened lol

tbh, i aint gonna get into all the back channel shit that happened behind the scenes, but do you really think she would be here if that was her real intention?

i be legit forgetting about that shit b/c of other stuff im going through at the time, but im glad you keeping up with it to remind me

I'ma put you on the payroll before the year is out

Back