Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

So what we talking about guys? It y’all ain’t got nothing I’ma defer to heat basketball lol
Does longevity skew the numbers? I was watching a video last night and they said Isaiah Thomas and Jason Terry has the same career numbers.

Does longevity skew the numbers? I was watching a video last night and they said Isaiah Thomas and Jason Terry has the same career numbers.
Well I think longevity is a stat in itself since the standard NBA career is...5 years?

I can’t fault somebody for being valuable enough to stay in the league

That’s not bad

can he leave the country lol

Yeah hes here, he was at the Jazz and Rockets game

The Chinese Basketball Association postponed their season due to the coronavirus but they talking about relaunching the season in April lol......American players arent feeling that all

@AZTG
@Ironman

as the resident knicks fans

how did this make ya'll feel

Never even saw it.

In retrospect, the Zion thing we couldnt control. And same with Ja. Lottery gave us the 3rd pick so we took RJ, who im really happy with it.

The Kyrie and KD shit was botched. They fucked up the moment they publicly stated they didnt want Kyrie without KD.

Worst way to court a player and total fucking inaptitude. Terrible management. All that and more.

It's difficult to be mad because they are all hurt

Opposite for me. Nothing really hurts cause im numb to it.

Momentary anger that might last a day or two but after that it is what it is.

Its the Knicks man. We been going through this same shit every year.

Same shit gonna happen next year. Be prepared to hear a million Giannis rumors, a bunch of pics with Giannis in a Knicks jersey, and then see him to a different team.

Knicks just knicking.

Opposite for me. Nothing really hurts cause im numb to it.

Momentary anger that might last a day or two but after that it is what it is.

Its the Knicks man. We been going through this same shit every year.

Same shit gonna happen next year. Be prepared to hear a million Giannis rumors, a bunch of pics with Giannis in a Knicks jersey, and then see him to a different team.

Knicks just knicking.

Nobody wants to play for a garbage ass owner who likes to interfere in basketball operations with shitty ideas, we should be able to lease a second team until this is resolved

Back