Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

He's trying to calm shit down now. Might be too late. If he wanna go. Let him. Injuries and a changing NBA makes the trade not hurt as much. I honestly think they bring in another coach before anyone gets traded.

Biid for Bam, Herro, Nunn, and 2 firsts.

Don't @me when he is in Miami and missing 3 games in the playoffs for sunshine poisoning.

200.gif

Man that asshole even posted a pic while he’s in AAA lol

#Hegone

Crowder with 11 points off the bench already

Niggas wanna talk to me about...Justise lol

No. YOU want to talk to niggas about regular ass Jae Crowder numbers against the portland and warriors.

But you don't want to talk about this 3 game losing streak your team on.

No. YOU want to talk to niggas about regular ass Jae Crowder numbers against the portland and warriors.

But you don't want to talk about this 3 game losing streak your team on.
14 points now

You mean the 3 game streak that’s apart of the I believe 5 game road trip that jimmy was injured for 2 and a half of the games for and where we made a midseason trade? It’s not a big deal to me

I’m not a fan that reacts to every game because I can see the larger picture

I’m not a first take baby

14 points now

You mean the 3 game streak that’s apart of the I believe 5 game road trip that jimmy was injured for 2 and a half of the games for and where we made a midseason trade? It’s not a big deal to me

I’m not a fan that reacts to every game because I can see the larger picture

I’m not a first take baby

Next man up.

17-5 without Kawhi last year.

40-14 without him this year.

You haven't been seeing the big picture for a while. Yall the lil niggas. No chance at a finals appearance.

Back