Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Lol This is so forced

also “keep waiting for bam to turn into a star....”

Did he not get invite for the Olympic team and became a all star?

so shouldn’t you swap out his name for Zach Lavine?
He ain't no damn star, nobody talks about that dude besides you. The most unknown all star of all time

No let’s talk when the bulls are eliminated from the playoffs AGAIN
I've come to terms with that already, as long as we not a 7th pick or later again I'm cool. All you got is all star game cause you sure as hell ain't got titles to talk about in the future

Jrue said he wanted to finish what he started here when talks about the trading deadline came up

he might not finish his career in nola, but that was dope of him to say. He's my no. 2 favorite pelican/hornet behind D.West.

Jrue said he wanted to finish what he started here when talks about the trading deadline came up

he might not finish his career in nola, but that was dope of him to say. He's my no. 2 favorite pelican/hornet behind D.West.
The front office needs to stand down and let things gel. Yall will def be a playoff team next year

Chris Paul and AD get no love?

Back