Eric Gordon
Ryan Anderson
Alexis ajinca
David Wesley?
fuck him
he cool
nah
honorable mention

niggas like mashburn and Baron Davis get the side eye how they handle their last moments with the team

but while they were playing, I could bump AD out for mashburn

the big cat also gets honorable mention

my bad @Beta

my most hated

Julian wright
Hilton Armstrong
Dan dickaeu
Chris Anderson
James Posey

Ain't that been his whole career
I mean, he eventually developed into a high IQ defensive rim protector later in his career but early on, all he did was catch lobs from cp and was still very raw on the defensive end

Lol this a nasty role player list

James posey the GOAT
they were getting paid like stars. well posey was

the rest of them shouldn't have been drafted in the first place

they gave that bum Armstrong like 5 years too many. should've been cut that bum loose

Julian wright always annoyed me. iirc he was a first round pick. SMH

make that bitch 10

I left some niggas out on accident

Yeah he keeps getting booed at home, teams are seeing what we see in that they were performing better when Ben was the centerpiece and they have too many guys that can heavily contribute because nobody can sacrifice and

j rich barely contributes or plays heavy mins

Plus Embiid never in shape

I’d have that bitch in Miami

Other than tanking 6 straight years and drafting 2 generational talents, the Sixers front office has made a ton of bad moves.

Signing Thobias to a max over giving Butler the fifth year, bringing in Horford where we all said it wouldnt work, the trade for Butler once they couldnt resign him (it shoulda been talked and agreed upon before the trade), letting JJ and a bunch of their shooters walk, the tatum-fultz trade.

The list goes on.

They have Embiid and Ben which even when they are bad masks all these mistakes but damn thats alot of bad moves.

Plus the Sixers would be crazy to split up Ben and Embiid before bringing in an established coach to try and make it work first.

Im not even saying Brett Brown is the problem. Im just saying I would never break up a young superstar duo until I fire the coach and bring in another coach first.

Damn I didnt know Embiid told fans to shut the fuck up after he made a shot.

Hilarious.

Im enjoying this way more than I thought I would.

Nah im lying. I always knew I would enjoy it this much.

Other than tanking 6 straight years and drafting 2 generational talents, the Sixers front office has made a ton of bad moves.

Signing Thobias to a max over giving Butler the fifth year, bringing in Horford where we all said it wouldnt work, the trade for Butler once they couldnt resign him (it shoulda been talked and agreed upon before the trade), letting JJ and a bunch of their shooters walk, the tatum-fultz trade.

The list goes on.

They have Embiid and Ben which even when they are bad masks all these mistakes but damn thats alot of bad moves.
Shoutout Elton brand

Back