Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I agree with everything Matt Barnes said but hes got to chill. Hes building some dope shit on the media side and doesnt need to randomly beef with media personalities, yet.

He's got a showtime deal and show where he can say whatever the fuck. Their loving this shit. Free promo.

And the check was absolutely fair. Some of these analysts do too much for some retweets. Mans need to know themselves.

gonna lose but I love crowder and Igoudala

it feels good to have multiple ball hawks on the squad

Winslow wasn’t even playing and James Johnson doesn’t bring intensity and doesn’t hit open threes like crowder
James was the Man 2 years ago what happened?

What him having to play have to do with anything?

He dismissed a niggas career then associated it with what will be the downfall of another niggas career with nothing behind it. If you gonna do all that you should at least have some first hand experience to make a claim to at least prove you have some amount of introspection on the issue and know that feel. Otherwise like barnes said you just paid 2talk shit about something you don't actually know anything about first hand.

Why can dude talk shit on another mans career but not have his scrutinized just the same. Nah nigga.

Last edited by a moderator:
He's got a showtime deal and show where he can say whatever the fuck. Their loving this shit. Free promo.

And the check was absolutely fair. Some of these analysts do too much for some retweets. Mans need to know themselves.
These cats get too comfortable. They get real disrespectful with their “analysis”. That’s why I loved when Jalen checked Skip back in the day.

I’m not shitting on him I’m speaking on what Jae provides and why he’s an upgrade over Justise and johnson

18 and 11 and 5 threes with 2 steals in his first game

That nigga responded to your dm's and that's how you treat em. I know you ain't gas that man all these years just to tell us jae crowder is better than him.

Disgusting.

Back