Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I predict yall record will dip once Iggy gets big minutes.

Bitch nigga
Why would he get big mins when he’s not even starting? you sound like skip Bayless or a nigga who watches max Kellerman talk basketball.

you act as if Crowder and or Solomon hill isn’t here also. AND DJJ is still here

and that’s IF gallo doesn’t come

Why would he get big mins when he’s not even starting? you sound like skip Bayless or a nigga who watches max Kellerman talk basketball.

you act as if Crowder and or Solomon hill isn’t here also. AND DJJ is still here

and that’s IF gallo doesn’t come

I HATE MIAMI NIGGA.

I WANT BAD SHIT TO HAPPEN TO THE TEAM.

I hoop nigga
. Dont call me no damn Skip, Max or whoever else

Twolves won.

Wiggins gonna be a maxed our 3rd option.

I dont see how he fits.

I feel like gsw could have done better but it also means there really wasnt a market for dlo.

I said this yesterday.....big contracts are needed and valuable when it comes to trading for another superstar, teams really didn't have that this year.......yeah you'll have to attach something(picks which they have) to move him but thats what you have to do when you're trying to add another superstar

I mean instead of losing Durant for nothing you got Andrew Wiggins whole curry gets older

it’s not THAT bad

but I do think he’ll be Harrison Barnes V2 next year

I said this yesterday.....big contracts are needed and valuable when it comes to trading for another superstar, teams really didn't have that this year.......yeah you'll have to attach something(picks which they have) to move him but thats what you have to do when you're trying to add another superstar

But you also said itll be a good trade with all the picks they gonna get back.

They only got a protected first. Shit underwhelmed.

Dlo was a big contract too so I dont see the need for this trade.

Im thinking gsw thinks they can get wiggins closer to his potential, in which case I agree, but I still dont think it makes it a good deal

I mean instead of losing Durant for nothing you got Andrew Wiggins whole curry gets older

it’s not THAT bad

but I do think he’ll be Harrison Barnes V2 next year

Cmon man.

Wiggins who cant shoot and defend does not fit. They gotta pay him 30 mil for 3 more years.

I dont see it. Lets see though

But you also said itll be a good trade with all the picks they gonna get back.

They only got a protected first. Shit underwhelmed.

Dlo was a big contract too so I dont see the need for this trade.

Im thinking gsw thinks they can get wiggins closer to his potential, in which case I agree, but I still dont think it makes it a good deal

We both have said that a change of scenery is the last thing to hold out hope for so we'll see

Back