Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Cmon man.

Wiggins who cant shoot and defend does not fit. They gotta pay him 30 mil for 3 more years.

I dont see it. Lets see though
Yeah let’s see and I think wiggins just chooses to NOT defend because the potential is there and especially on a team where he only has to score 15 ppg a night

the shooting? he’ll have to work on that

Fultz aint the problem its the Euro's bruh smh. Hope we close that Oubre deal
Fournier or vucevic? And if it’s both it has to be vucevic more than anything...why did you give him the deal? Oubre would be cool but who are you really gonna give up that Phoenix wants or could use? It would have to be a 3 team

Fournier or vucevic? And if it’s both it has to be vucevic more than anything...why did you give him the deal? Oubre would be cool but who are you really gonna give up that Phoenix wants or could use? It would have to be a 3 team

Both. Evan has tunnel vison and only passes to Vuc. Vuc constantly gets hoe'd by guys who put up 4 and 2 a night. I get why we signed him tho. Why lose an asset especially when Moe wasnt ready for heavy mins. His contract is de escalates significantly over the next 3 yrs so it should be easier to move him but that probably wont happen until this summer. My worst nightmare would be us expending Evan and making a panic trade like the Ibaka one. Hope this front office has more sense then that tho. Id be cool with a AG for Oubre swap. Then go after a shooter this summer like Beasley or Joe Harris. Flip our Pick + Vuc for an upgrade on the wing and keep it moving

I like the iggy move. I think Justice Winslow will be great for Memphis. Good trade

I see golden state piling up picks and they still have a couple of pieces. If they get a big name free agent they'll probably be in the finals again next year

Yea. I wouldnt trade Kuzma for Marcus

I

Marcus Morris is significantly better than Kuzma for a run this year, and maybe next.

Long term thinking wise, trading Kuzma for Morris is stupid.

I personally wouldnt move Kuzma for Morris but I can see why the Lakers would consider it, it gives them a good offensive player who can catch and shoot, create his own shot, defend, and give the Lakers a level of toughness they are missing.

Either way, i hope Morris is moved and Knox gets 30+ minutes a night.

I dont expect much out of Knox but either way the kid deserves the oppurtunity show if hes gonna be anything more than a bench player

Back