Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Shit kills me man. Dolan is a smart ass business man, so how is it that he runs this organization this bad?

We bout to bring in an agent with 0 front office or coaching experience not to be GM, but president of basketball opps. Like yo what this mfer know about basketball opps?

And then, you look at it like this.

Knicks brought in Perry cause players respected him.

Then they hired Fizz cause players wanted to play for him.

Free agency came around and players didnt even meet with the Knicks.

You would think they would learn that all players want is a well run, well respected organization.

Instead they hire Leon Rose because he has relationships with players.

Like man if I can see this, how can a mfer that runs a company worth billions dont see this.

Hacking ass nigga always wolfin

Nigga ain’t even know TJ Warren name lol

but why would Jimmy keep barking at Kawhi? TJ Warren and jimmy kept going back and forth taking physical shots at each other. It makes no sense for jimmy to be like that with a guy who wanted him to join him if PG didn’t come

also this was funny

Shit kills me man. Dolan is a smart ass business man, so how is it that he runs this organization this bad?

We bout to bring in an agent with 0 front office or coaching experience not to be GM, but president of basketball opps. Like yo what this mfer know about basketball opps?
Relationships

edit: oh you said it

Nigga ain’t even know TJ Warren name lol

but why would Jimmy keep barking at Kawhi? TJ Warren and jimmy kept going back and forth taking physical shots at each other. It makes no sense for jimmy to be like that with a guy who wanted him to join him if PG didn’t come

also this was funny

Sounds like a team made a mistake so I dont think that joke was funny

Sounds like a team made a mistake so I dont think that joke was funny
Beverley didn’t make the big three era heat roster that won multiple rings and he surely wouldn’t have been developed correctly here at that time in I think 2012

so hardly a mistake at this point

He's hoping to recreate what Pelinka has done with LA but not realizing it's a players league.

Don't get me wrong Pelinka has done an amazing job rounding out the roster and putting out a cohesive team but it all started with LeBron.

Every FO looks good when LeBron is on your team. I don't think it's going to have the same impact.

He needs to look at what Memphis is doing and go the organic route. Build a culture, build a foundation and find success that way. Knicks don't have any direction

Have there been any photos of Chandler Parson since the car accident? Is he fucked up fucked up or kinda fucked up? Can he be fixed or is he Stephen Hawking status?

200.gif

Culture in NY starts with whatever coach they get and RJ Barrett

niggas out here talking about marcus Morris

Not at all.

Coach gonna inherit a flawed ass roster which features RJ and another top 5 pick.

Dolan gonna feel thats enough to make the playoffs. After a terrible start Dolan gonna hear boos, get impatient, put the coach on the hot seat, and make him start coaching for his job rather than developing players and a culture, which will also stunt RJ and whoever we drafts growth.

I wish it was simple as we gonna get a good coach and be patient with him.

It dont work that way with Dolan though.

Not at all.

Coach gonna inherit a flawed ass roster which features RJ and another top 5 pick.

Dolan gonna feel thats enough to make the playoffs. After a terrible start Dolan gonna hear boos, get impatient, put the coach on the hot seat, and make him start coaching for his job rather than developing players and a culture, which will also stunt RJ and whoever we drafts growth.

I wish it was simple as we gonna get a good coach and be patient with him.

It dont work that way with Dolan though.
Well correction it should start with getting a coach before the draft and then drafting that pick to pair with Barrett and then sign a FA or two that fits into what the coach wants to do and keeping Mitchell Robinson and moving randle

Back