Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Funny because the spurs have two Allstars and “rising star” Dejounte Murray

although he won’t be as impactful as say a Gilgeous-Alexander

You can look at some of my old post, I was never super high on Dejounte Murray. I think he will turn out to be a solid player but I honestly like Derrick White as a point guard and overall player more. I think out of all the young players on the actual Spurs roster now, Lonnie Walker has the potential to be a star but his off ball basketball IQ on defense and offense is lacking a bit.

The young guys in Austin like Keldon Johnson looks pretty good and Luka Samanic has shown some interesting skills but he is super inconsistent. He is shooting like shit overall from the floor and turning over the ball a ton. He shows flashes of why they drafted him so high though. The guy is a really good athlete to be so tall, can put the ball on the floor, and has a pretty shooting stroke.

I'm gonna watch them live today

AP like:

View attachment 217089

I’m making an educated guess that they aren’t going to play Zion in every single game off the bat to preserve him
relax hombre

i was already in the thread when i saw new posts had been posted

i was just wondering what you were basing it on. The Pelicans dont have any other B2B games until March and they already said while he wont be on a minutes restriction per se, they will be monitoring him to see how he does.

relax hombre

i was already in the thread when i saw new posts had been posted

i was just wondering what you were basing it on. The Pelicans dont have any other B2B games until March and they already said while he wont be on a minutes restriction per se, they will be monitoring him to see how he does.
Yeah it’s really based on nothing but moreso a guess but to me if there’s no mins restriction you can’t have him play every game while everybody else in midseason form. He can’t play Kevin Knox every night

tenor.gif

Whore culture made it so the rockets have no depth and a old ass 6’5 PF has to pay the price

chuck hayes and Carl Landry rollin in they graves

Back