Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

That delonte west video and situation is sad. It was reported at 1 time that he had mental health issues and (I think) is bipolar. Hopefully some folks help him out

Delonte West got beat up in the street this morning

Man that's so fucking sad.

He needs to be in a facility long term to try and get back. These nba niggas need to go find him and lift him up. Even if he don't want the help.

I don't care if he fucked lebron's mom on some evil shit. Nobody deserves that. Too many niggas with the resources to help that called that nigga a teammate and a brother.

I have a aunt that has a mental illness.

A lot of the time they refuse the help and when do get them the help they do better and get released and it’s the same.

I didnt watch the rockets game yesterday but just saw highlights and the last play had me dying.

Down 3, with like 20 seconds to go. Harden tried to pass the ball to PJ for the corner 3 but his pass gets intercepted by Westbrook. Shit had me dying. He said fuck all that, took the ball that was meant for tucker, dribbled from one corner all the way to the other, put up a fadeaway 3 with 2 defenders on him and bricked.

I saw everyone blaming Harden for the L, and thats probably the case, but that westbrook play was hilarious.

Last edited:
3.5 games back of the 8th seed after yesterday's win

snapped a 7 game winning streak by the grizzlies who had been playing lights out over the past couple weeks

and it was just the other day the peanut gallery was scoffing at the notion that the pelicans got another nationally televised game b/c of Zion's return tomorrow

#keepsleeping
#cawcaw
#cawonyou
#BI4AS

Back