Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I fuck with the Dunc'd on podcast but Nate got sonned by Rick Carlisle

Carlisle has said a few times already that he doesn't like posting up KP bcuz he doesn't feel post ups are efficient plays. He is prolly tired of being asked that question.

Naw its cuz porzingis too weak and can't establish deep enough position
Here's what he said recently.
EMxHxJ4WoAA6rpT

Not sure i agree with him. If he feels Luka can get a size mismatch, why the fuck can't Porzingis? lol. He said something earlier too but I don't feel like looking for it. Biid prolly the best big at post ups but he struggles bad passing out of double teams. When he gets better at that his game will be next level.

Here's what he said recently.

Not sure i agree with him. If he feels Luka can get a size mismatch, why the fuck can't Porzingis? lol. He said something earlier too but I don't feel like looking for it. Biid prolly the best big at post ups but he struggles bad passing out of double teams. When he gets better at that his game will be next level.
How is a post up “low value situation”
Do u think Porzingis has good "Post up moves"? Do u think Porzingis has good passing instincts when posting up?

If the answer is no to those 2 questions, then the post up is a "Low value situation".

Luka can get away with it bcos he is an elite passer. The second he gets a double while posting up, he usually makes the right read.

This is some of the issue i have with AD. We post him up alot and dude is so bad at making the right reads.

Do u think Porzingis has good "Post up moves"? Do u think Porzingis has good passing instincts when posting up?

If the answer is no to those 2 questions, then the post up is a "Low value situation".

Luka can get away with it bcos he is an elite passer. The second he gets a double while posting up, he usually makes the right read.

This is some of the issue i have with AD. We post him up alot and dude is so bad at making the right reads.
It sounds like he’s speaking in general and not talking about Porzingis.

Back