AD
Kat
Embiid
Porzingas
Jokic
Sabonis
Drummond
Gobert
I would take Sabonis and his popcorn numbers out, but I pretty much agree with this.

Bam has been awesome this season. He has shown a very versatile game, but it seems folks are rushing to crown him.

Really loving what a healthy favors has been able to do with the team

3-1 on the road trip, broke the 13 game skid, and could've really been 4-0

Favors seems like he's back to the guy who the pelicans were hoping they got in the off season. His offensive IQ is pretty great. He really excels at pivoting and finding the open man. He knows where everyone is supposed to be

I thought it was time to move on from Moore and include him in a trade but dude has been solid af. He's finally playing in position and taking full advantage of the minutes.

I hope of they continue to trend upwards, NAW can finally get his groove and he the guy helping lead the second unit like they hoped he would coming out of the summer/pre season.

Hayes looks like he took Jah minutes and I'm not mad at that. Every single lineup he is in yields a positive net rating. He's also starting to figure out how to stay vertical when contesting shots which is going to keep him out of foul trouble and is probably one of the best FT shooters on the team for his height and position which is going to make opposing bigs pay for when they foul him while shooting.

Excited to Gordon back and see how much this procedure helped(if at all), dude can potentially fix a lot of problems we have if healthy

I dont think non-Rockets really understand how bad he had been this season

28% from 3 on 8 attempts per game(last season he was 36% on 9 attempts per game)

64% from the free throw line(78% last season)

Was having the worst true shooting % and PER of his career

I would take Sabonis and his popcorn numbers out, but I pretty much agree with this.

Bam has been awesome this season. He has shown a very versatile game, but it seems folks are rushing to crown him.

Idk about Sabonis..maybe, but I'd definitely take Bam over Drummond

Back