Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Denver gotta get rid of Jamal Murray. He looked like he was up next but stopped improving after year 3. I cant tell you what hes improved on this year. His numbers have stayed the same and hes just inconsistent as a mfer. This was supposed to be the year where he took a leap and started averaging over 20 and shoot like 48%.

Denver gotta get rid of Jamal Murray. He looked like he was up next but stopped improving after year 3. I cant tell you what hes improved on this year. His numbers have stayed the same and hes just inconsistent as a mfer. This was supposed to be the year where he took a leap and started averaging over 20 and shoot like 48%.
170 mil

I'm hearing the whole offense has been slowed down and there are not playing a tempo that is productive for everyone but there defense is way up, jokic isn't in the shape he needs to be when jokic gets his shit together Murray numbers will come.up since they are tied to eachother success because of the offense

Him not improving after year 3 is wrong imo he basically broke out last year and put the NBA on notice the dribble handoff with him and jokic is still deadly he's averaging less than a point than last year that's could easily be attributed to the slow pace

The nuggets didn't need murry or jokic to get better for them to get over the hump

They need the second year rookie to fulfil his potential

Crazy!

First of glad he got his paper.

But they paid him for what he was supposed to turn into this year. Everyone shitting on Jokic for regressing, and rightfully so, but thats taken the heat off Murray. Murray fucking up too. He hasnt regressed but where is the improvement that a young player is supposed to show. Hes 23 but been the same player for the last 2 seasons.

If im Denver im seeing the writing on the wall and trying to get his 170 mil moved before the rest of the league gives up on Murray

I'm hearing the whole offense has been slowed down and there are not playing a tempo that is productive for everyone but there defense is way up, jokic isn't in the shape he needs to be when jokic gets his shit together Murray numbers will come.up since they are tied to eachother success because of the offense

Him not improving after year 3 is wrong imo he basically broke out last year and put the NBA on notice the dribble handoff with him and jokic is still deadly he's averaging less than a point than last year that's could easily be attributed to the slow pace

The nuggets didn't need murry or jokic to get better for them to get over the hump

They need the second year rookie to fulfil his potential

You dont give a player deserving of an 80 mil contract a 170 mil without thinking he was gonna take another leap this year. You dont give a mfer averaging 17 on low 40 percent shooting a 170 mil.

Im just saying I have 0 issues with Jamal Murray but hes been a dissapointment to me this year.

Hope he proves me wrong cause hes still super young but I dont think this is what anyone imagined they maxed him out.

You dont give a player deserving of an 80 mil contract a 170 mil without thinking he was gonna take another leap this year. You dont give a mfer averaging 17 on low 40 percent shooting a 170 mil.

Im just saying I have 0 issues with Jamal Murray but hes been a dissapointment to me this year.

Hope he proves me wrong cause hes still super young but I dont think this is what anyone imagined they maxed him out.

Yeah but you can't point him out when the while offense has been slow also I feel as if he's a perfect match for jokic your trying to use his averages to unjustifiably refute his large contact but at the end of the day he's also a unique puzzle piece that's fits to the teams success

There paying him for what's he's done what he could do and how perfectly he fits

Yeah but you can't point him out when the while offense has been slow also I feel as if he's a perfect match for jokic your trying to use his averages to unjustifiably refute his large contact but at the end of the day he's also a unique puzzle piece that's fits to the teams success

There paying him for what's he's done what he could do and how perfectly he fits

I dont see it fam. Replace Murray with Jrue and you get a pg who can do everything Murray does but with better defense and more consistent scoring.

Issue is Jokic and Murray are best friends and that will wreck the fuck out of team chemistry.

I dont see it fam. Replace Murray with Jrue and you get a pg who can do everything Murray does but with better defense and more consistent scoring.

Issue is Jokic and Murray are best friends and that will wreck the fuck out of team chemistry.

I'm trying to say regardless of his play it isn't what they need to take them over the hump anyway his slight lack of or even a increase in his game later on in the season isn't there answer anyway. Porter fulfilling his potential is a bigger need than Murray improving his shooting percentages shit bol bol being a improvement over milsap if he ever gets it together could help more than that

Also Jamal Murray I’ll never be a fan of

I said they shoulda traded him before they gave him the 170 mil for the same thing AZTG said

“before the rest of the league finds out he ain’t that nice”

How do you look at him and see anything beyond a fringe all star is beyond me

light skinned buddy hield essentially

Back