Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Lmao all of this because of that KAT to the knicks shit

also you guys can’t be in favor of small market teams and then act this way. Keep towns there and bring Dlo and actual veteran players there

You know who is Towns’ OG there? Fucking Jeff Teague and then Gorgui Dieng non understable ass

Get some fucking vets there

Lmao all of this because of that KAT to the knicks shit

also you guys can’t be in favor of small market teams and then act this way. Keep towns there and bring Dlo and actual veteran players there

You know who is Towns’ OG there? Fucking Jeff Teague and then Gorgui Dieng non understable ass

Get some fucking vets there
Who coming to Minnesota willingly though

Who coming to Minnesota willingly though

niggas who want money

Hypothetically if Wiggins was traded for Dlo and change

you just have to surround him and towns with a decent third option like Covington and two quality role players to make that team desirable

plus you still have culver and Reid to an extent

I know you are whores but you gotta set a foundation first to make your organization attractive

Demote Ryan Saunders and get a high profile coach and an assistant coach that used to play recently like a KG

retire Johnny flynn’s Jersey lol

establish a culture

niggas who want money

Hypothetically if Wiggins was traded for Dlo and change

you just have to surround him and towns with a decent third option like Covington and two quality role players to make that team desirable

plus you still have culver and Reid to an extent

I know you are whores but you gotta set a foundation first to make your organization attractive

Demote Ryan Saunders and get a high profile coach and an assistant coach that used to play recently like a KG

retire Johnny flynn’s Jersey lol

establish a culture

Minnesota could have all the space in the world they still ain’t pulling FA’s

Minny had a gang of vets under Thibs. Even Mr. Motivation Jimmy Butler couldn't get them niggas inspired. Towns, DLo & RoCo doesn't move the needle at all imo. Besides Dubs might wanna see what DLo can do when the whole squad is intact before trading him.

Minny had a gang of vets under Thibs. Even Mr. Motivation Jimmy Butler couldn't get them niggas inspired. Towns, DLo & RoCo doesn't move the needle at all imo. Besides Dubs might wanna see what DLo can do when the whole squad is intact before trading him.

You don't think Wiggins would fit better with Steph and Klay than DLo?

You don't think Wiggins would fit better with Steph and Klay than DLo?
Can't know that until GS actually plays together with DLo. I do know that DLo's passing ability is an asset to the way GS moves the ball.

Foundation trending in the right direction with young all star talent

Thins bringing former bulls players led by Jimmy kinda gave them a playoff appearance so I don’t see how you can knock that

Ion know bout Wiggins on the Dubs. He only seems useful to me when his attempts are up. He was ass as a third option when Jimmy was there. This year he's back as #2 in the pecking order and is having a good statistical season.

Dlo was supposed to and still is the scary trade asset for the warriors that can help them be dominate again now they have 2 other developing players(Pascal,Damion Lee) and a potentially a high draft pic

Let's enjoy this fake balance while we can fellas shit looking real nasty in the future

Foundation trending in the right direction with young all star talent

Thins bringing former bulls players led by Jimmy kinda gave them a playoff appearance so I don’t see how you can knock that
I'm not knocking it all. I'm just saying that they had that type of vet leadership before and didn't seem to grow from it.

I'm not knocking it all. I'm just saying that they had that type of vet leadership before and didn't seem to grow from it.
Yeah but it’s possible that thibs style wasn’t effective. That goes for Jimmy too

also rose, Gibson, sent, Butler were all thibs’ guys so towns and Wiggins coulda felt there was bias. Also players grow man

this shit was happening with 22-23 year olds

that’s super young when you look outside of basketball

Imagine curry having wiggins, klay and draymond to play D next to him
So Wiggins gonna finally decide to bring it every night? Potential and desire are two different things. He has the ability he just doesn't show it a lot of nights.

Back