Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

They have this dude under contract for another 4 years, WHY would they consider trading him??? Dude is only 24.

Really like 2 years....the clock is ticking and they wont really have a chance to do anything in free agency until after next season which is still a maybe

I can see him becoming disgruntled and forcing his way out due to bad contracts, bad ownership and bad drafting

But you're 100% right you cant and shouldnt justify trading someone that good, this young and this early into his contract.....I just dont think they're ever going to put a competitive team around him

And if I’m the wolves I trade wiggins before towns

Because teams would be lining up to trade for Wiggins

Obviously if you could trade Wiggins for anything you'd do it

Minnesota really fucked themselves with those Dieng and Wiggins contracts

Last edited:
Because teams would be lining up to trade for Wiggins

Obviously if you could trade Wiggins for anything you'd do it

Minnesota really fuck themselves with those Dieng and Wiggins contracts
Is your first line sarcasm? He’s really impressed this season To the point where he can be dark skinned Zach lavine with better Defensive potential on the right team

Like maybe trade Rozier and others for him And put him next to graham and Washington and bridges as they look to get a legit big thats young

Is your first line sarcasm? He’s really impressed this season To the point where he can be dark skinned Zach lavine with better Defensive potential on the right team

Like maybe trade Rozier and others for him And put him next to graham and Washington and bridges as they look to get a legit big thats young

He's still having the best true shooting year of his career(mainly because of freethrows) but he's cooled off a lot from that hot start at the beginning of the season

And yes the that first line was sarcasm

He's still having the best true shooting year of his career(mainly because of freethrows) but he's cooled off a lot from that hot start at the beginning of the season

And yes the that first line was sarcasm
Looking at basic stats, anytime you can get a player averaging 25 and 5 as a second option that’s under 25 you try to get him if you’re a franchise struggling for relevancy and fighting to get back into contention. I think the hornets is the perfect team for wiggins

Also this gives minny a PG because they hate Teague lol

they would need to get monk back too

maybe the hornets sign wihiteside in the summer also to pair with wiggins and graham

Last edited:
Looking at basic stats, anytime you can get a player averaging 25 and 5 as a second option that’s under 25 you try to get him if you’re a franchise struggling for relevancy and fighting to get back into contention. I think the hornets is the perfect team for wiggins

I think the Hornets would probably be one of the better landing spots for him too and they're going to have cap space after this season

Back