Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

So Wiggins gonna finally decide to bring it every night? Potential and desire are two different things. He has the ability he just doesn't show it a lot of nights.

Change of location can be everything honestly if y'all felt like he was changing his attitude what do you think would happen if he went to a far better scenario?

So Wiggins gonna finally decide to bring it every night? Potential and desire are two different things. He has the ability he just doesn't show it a lot of nights.
I would venture to think a player would be more motivated playing in San Fran for a organization that had the league in a chokehold for most of the decade next to hall of fame players

and Wiggins has been bringing it every night this year and hes made it so Jeff Teague comes off the bench because they would rather the rock be in his hands

I’m all for clowning him but to think he can’t be better somewhere else is a bit unfair

I would venture to think a player would be more motivated playing in San Fran for a organization that had the league in a chokehold for most of the decade next to hall of fame players

and Wiggins has been bringing it every night this year and hes made it so Jeff Teague comes off the bench because they would rather the rock be in his hands

I’m all for clowning him but to think he can’t be better somewhere else is a bit unfair
I get all that. I really do. My thing is this. If he is a franchise cornerstone in Minny and takes plays off on the court than i fully expect the same or worse when he is just another spoke in the wheel. I agree he is playing better this season but he has a history of playing well than falling off the map for weeks at a time.

I been day drinking all day. Gonna be a mess before I get there. Might smack a security guard before tip off.

I get all that. I really do. My thing is this. If he is a franchise cornerstone in Minny and takes plays off on the court than i fully expect the same or worse when he is just another spoke in the wheel. I agree he is playing better this season but he has a history of playing well than falling off the map for weeks at a time.

FC2BA28E-A299-4FCE-8B0D-5D0BAEDFCB59.png

Idk man damn!

At full strength, are the Celtics a real threat to win the east?

They're not the favorites but they are talented enough to go on a run at the right time and win the east. Still got the bucks and sixers ahead of them by a wide enough margin.

Back