Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Bruh I know you bandwaggoned and root for a team a thousand miles away from you but why you of all people acting like you not familiar with the city. Its the city man. All the fans are trash.

Same city that booed Jeter for having a like a 6 game no hit streak after he gave the Yankees 5 rings. Same city that booed Stanton at his first at bet as a Yankee. Same city that booed Eli even though he gave the Giants 2 rings.

I gave you a pass for jumping on the Heat but you not from Miami family. You from North Jersey and acting brand new like its not harder to play for any team in NY.

Fam I know NYers are assholes

but they assholes in philly too and they don’t act like this for the most part

the problem with NY is knicks fans are also giants, jets, Yankees and nets fans and for the most part (idk baseball) all those teams suck so there’s no happiness

think about a 22 year old Knick fan

they never seen that team be good. They grew up miserable as fuck and only know how to root for the knicks one way. And I’m stealing from Gilbert arenas podcast but look who y’all got in the media

Stephen A Smith who turns it into a production to shit on the knicks and be depressive which garners laughs. Then you got that faggot Micheal Rappaport

like y’all don’t have any ambassadors that’s really healthy for the image and perception of the team

Nets don’t have homegrown fans and the organization does a shitty job as far as creating a grassroots program to garner longtime fans

just so I don’t solely make this about the knicks.

listen I’m not even shitting on the knicks for laughs

these are just the facts

You think FAs don’t see y’all complaining about Julius Randle? You don’t tho in RJ Barrett don’t see that? You think KP ain’t tell him something about being there? This stuff matters

lmao @ bright lights

knicks can’t even get nationally televised games because they ass

You think FAs don’t see y’all complaining about Julius Randle? You don’t tho in RJ Barrett don’t see that? You think KP ain’t tell him something about being there? This stuff matters

lmao @ bright lights

knicks can’t even get nationally televised games because they ass

Bruh your first paragraph clearly contradicts you laughing at bright lights.

Everything anyone does on the Knicks, good or bad, is a bigger deal. As fans, we trash as fuck and nitpick every mistake a player makes. Julius Randle doing the same shit on any other bad team wont get the same criticism.

Hence the bright lights. So we agree. Cool.

Bruh your first paragraph clearly contradicts you laughing at bright lights.

Everything anyone does on the Knicks, good or bad, is a bigger deal. As fans, we trash as fuck and nitpick every mistake a player makes. Julius Randle doing the same shit on any other bad team wont get the same criticism.

Hence the bright lights. So we agree. Cool.
To me bright lights = pressure from playing at THE MECCA

What you’re saying is bright lights = Fanbase makes it hard for players to be here

I mean honestly this could really be the same thing now that I wrote it out like that

To me bright lights = pressure from playing at THE MECCA

What you’re saying is bright lights = Fanbase makes it hard for players to be here

I mean honestly this could really be the same thing now that I wrote it out like that

Throw in the towel bro. Pressure from playing at the Mecca comes from the fans. Why else would it be hard to play at the Mecca?

Ima stop making you look stupid and let you live though man.

Throw in the towel bro. Pressure from playing at the Mecca comes from the fans. Why else would it be hard to play at the Mecca?

Ima stop making you look stupid and let you live though man.
Why you so aggressive man? I thought we were having a productive convo...see that’s that Knick fan in you

because of the intense media scrums and front pages of newspapers and the pressure of playing in front of Ben stiller every game as you went up against the opposing star who is trying to put on a show because he knows the knicks is light work (Thats a real answer btw even though it’s comedic)

Tell your kids what it was like to see Tmac on the knicks

Im stuck in this meeting and bout to knock this mfer talking out so my usual filter that I post with is missing. Meeting coulda ended 20 minutes ago. Let me go chill and get back to being mellow. No pun.

Last edited:
The Nets attracted free agents because we established a foundation first. Front office with Marks, coach with Atkinson and players like Dinwiddie, LeVert, Harris etc. KD sees this and that plays a part in why he came here.

Knicks are dysfunctional with instability at the ownership, front office and coaching and no real building blocks. Establish all that first before y’all worry about free agents.

Why you so aggressive man? I thought we were having a productive convo...see that’s that Knick fan in you

because of the intense media scrums and front pages of newspapers and the pressure of playing in front of Ben stiller every game

Tell your kids what it was like to see Tmac on the knicks

You right. My bad fam. Haha

The Nets attracted free agents because we established a foundation first. Front office with Marks, coach with Atkinson and players like Dinwiddie, LeVert, Harris etc. KD sees this and that plays a part in why he came here.

Knicks are dysfunctional with instability at the ownership, front office and coaching and no real building blocks. Establish all that first before y’all worry about free agents.

Last one.

Yall attracted a free agent cause Kyrie wanted to go home and got his feelings hurt cause the Knicks said they wouldnt want Kyrie without KD. And KD being a follower followed him. Thats literally what happened. Yall was the only other option.

Im done though. Ima get back to chilling.

So nets got the players but wack fans and knicks have the fans (when good) but not the players

lmao I see a solution just combine the organizations and then give the Sonics back

Last one.

Yall attracted a free agent cause Kyrie wanted to go home and got his feelings hurt cause the Knicks said they wouldnt want Kyrie without KD. And KD being a follower followed him. Thats literally what happened. Yall was the only other option.

Im done though. Ima get back to chilling.
I never heard about this before. But for the sake of the argument let’s say this is true, Kyrie and KD go elsewhere, you think they sign with the Nets in 2016/2017 time?

I never heard about this before. But for the sake of the argument let’s say this is true, Kyrie and KD go elsewhere, you think they sign with the Nets in 2016/2017 time?

Nah man. Yall def turned it around as an organization and deserve all the props coming yall way.

And who knows how true that Kyrie shit is. It was reported towards the end of last season. I just remember shaking my head at how trash our front office was. Its clear mismanagement to shit on Kyrie when you know that Kyries decision was gonna play a huge part in KDs decision. Thats how amateur the Knicks are as an organization.

Last edited:
Back