Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

he was on that harden shit last night holding the defender arms as he made his way to the goal while overselling contact

the refs kept bailing this nigga out. It was beyond frustrating. he would routinely go to the basket out of control often losing the ball on his own doing, but he would get rewarded with FTs.

I cant think of the dark skin cat with the nigerian sounding name but I like his game. He was very solid for them last night.

Name a player Harden ain’t influence

:celebrate:

he was on that harden shit last night holding the defender arms as he made his way to the goal while overselling contact

the refs kept bailing this nigga out. It was beyond frustrating. he would routinely go to the basket out of control often losing the ball on his own doing, but he would get rewarded with FTs.

I cant think of the dark skin cat with the nigerian sounding name but I like his game. He was very solid for them last night.
Say whatttttt? I don’t know what you talking about...

David Nwaba

Niggas so caught up in bron trying to own his career they forget the was destroying dynasty's before he sought to make one. The series where he overcame the Pistons has not been brought up enough

yeah, i think i saw that one live...that was cringeworthy af

Back