Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Ain't this the kid you wanted to have a conversation about? Get it started like Hammer.
Iight....

I don’t wanna say he sucks buttttt he might be ass

I pictured him kinda how Ja morant is in year 2 or 3 but he can’t lead an offense, can’t shoot, can’t defend

He might be best as an undersized 2 but he can’t shoot soooo

I do think he can get to being a serviceable rotation player on a good team though but that’s kinda not what the expectations were

That being said he hasn’t really got the fairest of shakes since being drafted and he hasn’t been put in the best positions

Last edited:
Iight....

I pictured him kinda how Ja morant is in year 2 or 3 but he can’t lead an offense, can’t shoot, can’t defend

I do think he can get to being a serviceable rotation player on a good team though but that’s kinda not what the expectations were

That being said he hasn’t really got the fairest of shakes since being drafted and he hasn’t been put in the best positions

You think a move to Minny would help?

I never really saw the potential everyone else did. He's freakishly athletic but that's about the best compliment I can give the kid.

DSJ is a really bad player man. Hes still young so his passing and shooting might improve but his basketball iq is terrible. Im talking real bad. Idk how that can get fixed.

If hes shooting improves he might end up a good 7-8th man that can give you instant offense off the bench. But as a starting pg that cant shoot at all, with one of the worst bball iqs ever, and terrible defense idk how much he can possibly improve.

That said, even though I want him off the Knicks, im rooting for him like I root for all young players. I hope he proves me wrong on his next team.

DSJ is a really bad player man. Hes still young so his passing and shooting might improve but his basketball iq is terrible. Im talking real bad. Idk how that can get fixed.

If hes shooting improves he might end up a good 7-8th man that can give you instant offense off the bench. But as a starting pg that cant shoot at all, with one of the worst bball iqs ever, and terrible defense idk how much he can possibly improve.

That said, even though I want him off the Knicks, im rooting for him like I root for all young players. I hope he proves me wrong on his next team.

Don't think there is much of a conversation to be had. He was never an elite passer coming into the NBA, so he had to be able to shoot the ball to open other areas of his game. Unfortunately for him, he is barely over 30% from three in his career and barely over 60% from the ft line. Bad combination for a PG to have to be effective in the NBA.

Lonzo kinda has the same problem, but at least he has his passing and defense to fall back on.
Iight....

Does anyone here have anything good to say about this young man or is this pretty much the consensus?

You think a move to Minny would help?

I never really saw the potential everyone else did. He's freakishly athletic but that's about the best compliment I can give the kid.
Honestly I don’t even see why wolves wanna trade Teague but I don’t think Minnesota is the place for him

Minnesota should look at Delon Wright imo

Don’t know where to send him but he’s probably not a starter

White boy took his job in Dallas. Had nothing to do with his development or lights there.
White boy got drafted because DSJ sucks

Don Nelson moved DSJ because he sucked and can’t play with Luka...

Also we gotta stop with the whole niggas can’t handle being on the knicks thing from it being “Bright lights” and “the media scrutiny”

Nah man niggas can’t handle playing for a horrible franchise

White boy got drafted because DSJ sucks

Don Nelson moved DSJ because he sucked and can’t play with Luka...

Also we gotta stop with the whole niggas can’t handle being on the knicks thing from it being “Bright lights” and “the media scrutiny”

Nah man niggas can’t handle playing for a horrible franchise

DSJ got booed for playing bad right after his mom died. The garden destroying a young players confidence is real. Idk what else to tell you.

I would love to smack the life out you for this post but I cant even front like the Knicks arent as fuck at player development.

You can say player development players a bigger part than the fans being trash and booing a 21 year old, but that still plays a big part.

Steve Mills been trying to bring Blatt into the Garden for years.

The issue with this move is Mills being allowed to make moves. Kind of worries me that hes gonna stay around a bit longer.

Definitely not getting masai lmaooooo. Next time someone says that dumb shit move around I don't want to see you playing with that impossible possibility again @AZTG

Definitely not getting masai lmaooooo. Next time someone says that dumb shit move around I don't want to see you playing with that impossible possibility again @AZTG

I never said they getting Masai. I even said it dont make sense to give up 2 picks for any executive. Next time quote me correctly.

DSJ got booed for playing bad right after his mom died. The garden destroying a young players confidence is real. Idk what else to tell you.

I would love to smack the life out you for this post but I cant even front like the Knicks arent as fuck at player development.

You can say player development players a bigger part than the fans being trash and booing a 21 year old, but that still plays a big part.
Being booed by home fans = Shitty Organization

y’all got the home team feeling like they at an away Game and y’all wonder why y’all always have boatloads of cap space to waste on marginal talent when the whales is out there

Being booed by home fans = Shitty Organization

y’all got the home team feeling like they at an away Game and y’all wonder why y’all always have boatloads of cap space to waste on marginal talent when the whales is out there

Bruh I know you bandwaggoned and root for a team a thousand miles away from you but why you of all people acting like you not familiar with the city. Its the city man. All the fans are trash.

Same city that booed Jeter for having a like a 6 game no hit streak after he gave the Yankees 5 rings. Same city that booed Stanton at his first at bet as a Yankee. Same city that booed Eli even though he gave the Giants 2 rings.

I gave you a pass for jumping on the Heat but you not from Miami family. You from North Jersey and acting brand new like its not harder to play for any team in NY.

Back