Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Nah. Don't disrespect Gangsta P like that. The only real P plays for Dallas, god!

Plus Palmdale P looks like he's back to his old self already.
Idk I haven’t watched PG or clippers once this year

but porzingis is gonna be challenged now that Luka is out 2 weeks I think as soon as it hits New Years the rust should be completely gone but I do think he should take a game off during this stretch w/o Luka

but porzingis is gonna be challenged now that Luka is out 2 weeks I think as soon as it hits New Years the rust should be completely gone but I do think he should take a game off during this stretch w/o Luka

George has looked good for someone with two new shoulders(his words). I like how him and Kawhi play off each other.

I was thinking that post AS break is when we'll see the real P.

George has looked good for someone with two new shoulders(his words). I like how him and Kawhi play off each other.

I was thinking that post AS break is when we'll see the real P.
I didn’t wanna say post ASB because it’s way too cliche and lazy lol

watch rockets/Clippers Thursday or is that past your curfew?

I wonder if the wolves would be interested in what we have for Covington

Dragic’s expiring is there and Napier is a heatlifer

• Haha
Reactions: King Freeman
If the knicks are smart they try to unload all these PFs

Last game I watched of them I was wondering how many of the PFs will be left on the squad after the trade deadline.