Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

You reading too much into thay trade, you asked what Utah is giving up and I gave a possibilty based on salary

Would the Cavs do that trade probably not.....but that trade is more realistic than a team giving up actual assets

The bolded makes zero sense....
Kevin Love has value but Chris Paul doesnt? How Sway?

If the Rockets had to give up a pick to get of Paul than the Cavs have basically 3 options to get rid of Love

-Trade him for equally bad money
-Salary dump and get basically nothing back
-attach a positive asset and hope to get a postive asset back

Cavs arent fleecing anybody
You got it man

And when I say that I’m not saying I disagree but I kinda stopped caring for this convo

I just wanna move on lol I guess because I’m not that invested

chances are you’re right

Nuggets have lost 4 of their last 5 games. What do u think is going on there?

Despite their defense being really good their offense(21st in the league) has been struggling all season

Jokic being out of shape has been well documented in here but when you really look at the numbers his stats are down big time across the board, averaged 20/11/7 last season now he up putting up 16/10/6 on the worst PER of his career and the worst true shooting% of his career

Murray started off the season really good and now he came back down to about where he was last season but he isn't shooting the ball well specifically from 3(34%)

The only positive thing you can say about the Nuggets offense is Will Barton is having a nice bounce back year after a poor 2018-2019

Denver needs another dynamic scorer on the wing or someone who can generate some efficient offense...wouldn't be surprised if they pull off a random trade that no one saw coming

Last edited:
The klove shit is tricky he's avg 16 and 10 kinda injury prone but he's on the bumass Cavs so it's difficult to understand what kind of production he will bring. I've also said this before the peak age for athletes used to be 28-33 I believe athletes in todays game last a few years longer than that. On top of this Kevin love game is not rooted in athleticism he can do 16 and 10 for the next 6-7 years

Spo getting coach of the year if he don't it's blasphemous and the questions around if Miami could attract another star has to be a dead thing now Miami looking like the place to be if you want to cause issues in the east

Back