Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

well damn...another tweet with some perspective

an odd ass....weird ass stat, but when you think about it...

~tylerthinking.jpg~

Whiteside would be gone in that trade (no more rim protection) and somebody and the blazers would have to hope Love stays healthy until nurkic and or collins comes back

A Carmelo/Love front court is nasty also

not a smart move for Portland imo

I like tweets that put things into perspective

Nah this was going to be a shit season for the Hawks even considering the time Collins and Huerter missed.....people were geeked and had unrealistc expectations for them based on how they finished last season which was more of a fluke than something real

Nah this was going to be a shit season for the Hawks even considering the time Collins and Huerter missed.....people were geeked and had unrealistc expectations for them based on how they finished last season which was more of a fluke than something real
ehhh...

i disagree, but im not mad at your pov

ehhh...

i disagree, but im not mad at your pov

Collins and Huerter being out does hurt them, not denying that but they wouldnt fix their major problems

They literally have nobody besides Trae who can handle the ball and generate offense....they have a middling offense when hes on the court and bottom of the league when hes off

They have zero rim protection....Dedmon gave them that last year and they let him go, Collins showed a few flashes of rim protection but thats not really his game.....Alex Len sucks but hes a way better rim protector than Damian Jones so they aren't even playing their best players

Bazemore>>>>>Turner

Their first round pick Deandre Hunter who they moved up to get has been ok at best....Their other first round pick Cam Reddish has been awful as dicssused yesterday

Nobody on the team can shoot but Huerter will help with that a little

Allen Crabbe sucks and cant shoot anymore

Collins and Huerter being out does hurt them, not denying that but they wouldnt fix their major problems

They literally have nobody besides Trae who can handle the ball and generate offense....they have a middling offense when hes on the court and bottom of the league when hes off

They have zero rim protection....Dedmon gave them that last year and they let him go, Collins showed a few flashes of rim protection but thats not really his game.....Alex Len sucks but hes a way better rim protector than Damian Jones so they aren't even playing their best players

Bazemore>>>>>Turner

Their first round pick Deandre Hunter who they moved up to get has been ok at best....Their other first round pick Cam Reddish has been awful as dicssused yesterday

so in your opinion, you dont think playing the 3rd hardest schedule this early in the season with missing people just doesnt mean anything?

They were going to lose these games anyway is what you are telling me?

Bazemore>>>>>Turner

when I think of love going to atl I liken it to Al Jefferson going to the bobcats and then they became competitive. Its not the end all be all but the first major step towards contention

so in your opinion, you dont think playing the 3rd hardest schedule this early in the season with missing people just doesnt mean anything?

They were going to lose these games anyway is what you are telling me?

I didnt like how Atlanta constructed coming into the season so my expectations were already low

All Im saying is the Hawks have bigger problems than Collins and Huerter being out and even if they were playing they wouldnt have been enough to offset those issues imo

when I think of love going to atl I liken it to Al Jefferson going to the bobcats and then they became competitive. Its not the end all be all but the first major step towards contention

Atlanta trading for Kevin Love would be a very shortsided decison in my opinion

Still has 3 years left aftrr this year making upwards of 30 mil each year and will be 34 at the end of the contract, massive liability on defense which is already a huge problem for the Hawks and he's injury prone

Sucks that the nuggets don’t really have the need for him

like if a team that could use him but bring him slowly at the same time signed him it woulda helped for this season anyways

But maybe they get rid of plumlee

Atlanta trading for Kevin Love would be a very shortsided decison in my opinion

Still has 3 years left aftrr this year making upwards of 30 mil each year and will be 34 at the end of the contract, massive liability on defense which is already a huge problem for the Hawks and he's injury prone
I think it’s shortsighted where ever he goes because of the money and injury history honestly

I just wanted the East to stay on the rise which is why I’m pushing for it

you make good points

Back