Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I didnt like how Atlanta constructed coming into the season so my expectations were already low

All Im saying is the Hawks have bigger problems than Collins and Huerter being out and even if they were playing they wouldnt have been enough to offset those issues imo
ahhh ok

i can see this then

Beta’s Eastern All stars:

Embiid
Adebayo
Sabonis
Giannis
Siakam
Butler
Beal
Dinwiddie
Brogdon
Walker
J. brown
T. Young

Just missed the cut:
Drummond
Fournier
Lavine
Vanvleet

I was debating Vanvleet to get in but I realistically can’t take anybody else out to put him in so I had to leave it to factors such as “box office draw”

Lol at sabonis and adebayo. Your bugging out.

Atlanta trading for Kevin Love would be a very shortsided decison in my opinion

Still has 3 years left aftrr this year making upwards of 30 mil each year and will be 34 at the end of the contract, massive liability on defense which is already a huge problem for the Hawks and he's injury prone

Short-sighted.

THIW

I think it’s shortsighted where ever he goes because of the money and injury history honestly

I just wanted the East to stay on the rise which is why I’m pushing for it

you make good points

Its tough, not a lot of places make sense for an injury prone strech 4 on the wrong side of 30 and on a bad contract

I could see a team thats desperate to be relevant and make the playoffs like Phoenix or Charlotte(I dont think ATL is desperate)

Utah makes sense to me

Gobert
Love
Bogdanovic
Mitchell
Conley

Really hope Portland trades for him though

I hope a contender tries to trade for Bogdan Bogdanovic.....only making 8 mil a season and Sacramento isnt going to be able to keep him anyway, might as well get him now and have his bird rights to re-sign him

Dont see the Kings moving him until they're officialy out of the playoff hunt though

Bruh Kevin Love is looked at a negative asset around the league, nobody is giving up anything of real value when any team that trades for Love is going to feel like they're doing the Cavs a favor.....its basically viewed as a salary dump at this point

Bruh Kevin Love is looked at a negative asset around the league, nobody is giving up anything of real value when any team that trades for Love is going to feel like they're doing the Cavs a favor.....its basically viewed as a salary dump at this point
I don’t believe that
Love a champion and allstar caliber player

You want the cavs to take back Ed Davis and Dante Exum and joe ingles who is washed

nobody wants to pay ingles 10+ mil and exum $9 mil when they are trying to shed salary

Chandler parsons alone is $25 mil off the books in the summer that’s MUCH more attractive along with reddish or hunter then Exum who is a bust at this point

Chris Paul a much better player and on a shorter contract than Love.....Rockets still had to give up a 1st round pick to get off his contract because its bad money

I don’t believe that
Love a champion and allstar caliber player

You want the cavs to take back Ed Davis and Dante Exum and joe ingles who is washed

nobody wants to pay ingles 10+ mil and exum $9 mil when they are trying to shed salary

Chandler parsons alone is $25 mil off the books in the summer that’s MUCH more attractive along with reddish or hunter then Exum who is a bust at this point

That was just an example but Davis and Exum come off the books after next season and Ingles could be moved or they could keep him around but hes just signed an extention through the 21-22 season

That was just an example but Davis and Exum come off the books after next season and Ingles could be moved or they could keep him around but hes just signed an extention through the 21-22 season
This is like trading Blake Griffin to Cleveland and you get back Ed Davis, Dante Exum and Joe ingles

nobody gonna do that bro bro
Cavs want a pick and significant relief

while your trade pieces is relief it’s the same money but now stretched over multiple players therefore creating less spots for other players and then they would have to consolidate after this trade

If you the cavs would you take what you suggested or a $25 mil expiring for a guy who you won’t even play a pick and a top 10 pick from last year’s draft?

this isn’t like trading for chris Paulas love has some value but his contract isn’t great but not totally insane

This is like trading Blake Griffin to Cleveland and you get back Ed Davis, Dante Exum and Joe ingles

nobody gonna do that bro bro
Cavs want a pick and significant relief

while your trade pieces is relief it’s the same money but now stretched over multiple players therefore creating less spots for other players and then they would have to consolidate after this trade

If you the cavs would you take what you suggested or a $25 mil expiring for a guy who you won’t even play a pick and a top 10 pick from last year’s draft?

this isn’t like trading for chris Paulas love has some value but his contract isn’t great but not totally insane

You reading too much into thay trade, you asked what Utah is giving up and I gave a possibilty based on salary

Would the Cavs do that trade probably not.....but that trade is more realistic than a team giving up actual assets

The bolded makes zero sense....
Kevin Love has value but Chris Paul doesnt? How Sway?

If the Rockets had to give up a pick to get of Paul than the Cavs have basically 3 options to get rid of Love

-Trade him for equally bad money
-Salary dump and get basically nothing back
-attach a positive asset and hope to get a postive asset back

Cavs arent fleecing anybody

Back