Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Towns having a great year offensively

Shooting 42% from 3 on almost 9 attempts a game, a career high 65% true shooting....thats insane for a center, also has a career high in assists(4.7) and a career high in PER

Also on the low hes been much better defensively than previous years too
Shoutout Jersey

Iono about the clips man I thought they would be up there with the Lakers record wise. Granted PG was on his way back but something don’t sit well about them to me.

Africa been hyping him up so I been waiting for him to to turn into a fringe allstar but I like the idea of the blazers

If I sound too optimistic I'm trying to be his brother n law his big headed sister is baaaaad.

Just saw he's avg 14 he's better than that sheesh his stats went down from last year and he's started every game so he's not hurt. His stock has gone down but I still think he could do 20 and 6 on a better team he looks like he's just going through the motions in orlando

If I sound too optimistic I'm trying to be his brother n law his big headed sister is baaaaad.

Just saw he's avg 14 he's better than that sheesh his stats went down from last year and he's started every game so he's not hurt. His stock has gone down but I still think he could do 20 and 6 on a better team he looks like he's just going through the motions in orlando
I’d be sick if I was taking a backseat to Evan Fournier lol

he reminds me of Bam though as far as physical profie and potential defensively

Iono about the clips man I thought they would be up there with the Lakers record wise. Granted PG was on his way back but something don’t sit well about them to me.
Maybe they didn’t hit their stride? Or just learn how to maximize each other yet? They have 3 20 point scorers but they need another guy for size imo like a richaun Holmes when bagley comes back

Maybe they didn’t hit their stride? Or just learn how to maximize each other yet? They have 3 20 point scorers but they need another guy for size imo like a richaun Holmes when bagley comes back

Not even if they can find a cheap way to get dedmon that would be great he's a good defender and has developed a shot

He avg 10 pts 7 rebs 1 stl 1 BLK was shooting 382. From the arc last season this season he's rotting in sac but if he could just be as productive as he was in ATL he could be a real good fit for the clips

Trae not happy with two struggling rookies, jabari Parker, a beat up huerter and a suspended John Collins with a lotto pick coming next year?

This supposed to be the new warriors

Back