Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Brogdon should get in over lowry too

Why is lowry the cut off? Dinwiddie isn't an allstar, brogdon should get in regardless.

I better not see fucking Ben Simmons in a allstar Jersey.

Why is lowry the cut off? Dinwiddie isn't an allstar, brogdon should get in regardless.

I better not see fucking Ben Simmons in a allstar Jersey.
I’m going based on who has been named already as the bar

I heard beta gonna drop his early all stars list tomorrow you should keep an eye out for that

Dwight asked for a non guaranteed contract. Idk why you keep going on about this, he’ll be on the team
Lmao at he asked for a non guaranteed contract ....

That’s the dumbest shit I read today

That was the only option presented to him and he took it.....

Lmao at he asked for a non guaranteed contract ....

That’s the dumbest shit I read today

That was the only option presented to him and he took it.....

https://www.silverscreenandroll.com...t-free-agency-news-stats-analysis-jump-ramona

“I think with Dwight, it also goes back to why the Lakers signed that contract with him that way in the first place. Dwight asked for that. That was his idea. That wasn’t the Lakers saying ‘oh this is the only way we’ll do it.’ This was Dwight and his agent saying ‘yes, we’ll do non-guaranteed just to show you how committed we are to being this kind of player.’”

Russell represented the Nets last year, it’s only fair that a playoff team gets an all star representative and Dinwiddie is our best player so he should get the nod.
Nah I agree man but one of the best in the East ehhh

Also I was gonna continue but I’ll save it for my too early all star talk tomorrow

Back