Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Possible hot take.

Although I was mad as shit at the wizards for taking Rui Hacimura with Cam Reddish still on the board. Even though its still really early in the season. Seems like the wizards made the right pick for now.

I want to kneecap Ian Mahimi but I still don't dislike him as much as I hated Brendan Haywood.

Possible hot take.

Although I was mad as shit at the wizards for taking Rui Hacimura with Cam Reddish still on the board. Even though its still really early in the season. Seems like the wizards made the right pick for now.

I want to kneecap Ian Mahimi but I still don't dislike him as much as I hated Brendan Haywood.

Cam Reddish been arguably the worst rotation player in the league this season

I wasnt the biggest Rui fan going into the draft but hes shown some flashes and has had some good moments

Possible hot take.

Finally you’re here so I can tell you that Troy Brown sucks ass but you did good with Rui

Finally you’re here so I can tell you that Troy Brown sucks ass but you did good with Rui

LLS my @button works if you want to talk shit to me about the wizards nigga.

I ain't rocking with Troy Brown right now

Last edited:
I wonder if the wizards coulda got away with oubre at the 3 bertans at the 4 and Rui at the 5 with beal

I think so especially if Rui picked up his rebounding. Nobody really plays with their back to the basket and just pounds the ball inside on some low post shit. So I think that could've worked.

WTF is Otto Porter doing this season so far?

I think so especially if Rui picked up his rebounding. Nobody really plays with their back to the basket and just pounds the ball inside on some low post shit. So I think that could've worked.

Stealing money

Beta’s Eastern All stars:

Embiid
Adebayo
Sabonis
Giannis
Siakam
Butler
Beal
Dinwiddie
Brogdon
Walker
J. brown
T. Young

Just missed the cut:
Drummond
Fournier
Lavine
Vanvleet

I was debating Vanvleet to get in but I realistically can’t take anybody else out to put him in so I had to leave it to factors such as “box office draw”

Otto ain't been doing a damn thing, he's always hurt

Didn’t know Aaron Gordon’s numbers were that low

I think the time to have expectations for him are over. He’s a third option on a decent team at his peak

Didn’t know Aaron Gordon’s numbers were that low

I think the time to have expectations for him are over. He’s a third option

He always looked like a good 3rd option since becoming a SF basically nothing more nothing less Orlando is ass and he might look better somewhere else but at the same time he has done well for himself as far as development he was just a nigga with hops coming into the league. Blazers should look to try and get him for the SF position he's could be a long term fix instead of short term one like melo

Beta’s western All stars:

Jokic
Davis
Lebron
Doncic
Leonard
George
Harden
Booker
Lillard
Towns
Wiggins
Mitchell

just missed the cut:

Chris paul
Westbrook
Aldridge
Mccollum
Gobert
Ingram

(disclaimer: I didn’t give this list anywhere near the thought as I did the other list)

Last edited:
He always looked like a good 3rd option since becoming a SF basically nothing more nothing less Orlando is ass and he might look better somewhere else but at the same time he has done well for himself as far as development he was just a nigga with hops coming into the league. Blazers should look to try and get him for the SF position he's could be a long term fix instead of short term one like melo
Africa been hyping him up so I been waiting for him to to turn into a fringe allstar but I like the idea of the blazers

Beta’s western All stars:
Jokic
Davis
Towns
just missed the cut:
Gobert

(disclaimer: I didn’t give this list anywhere near the thought as I did the other list)
Rudy-Gobert.jpg

8dc68b19dbae85a26968bbc4fa3d7af8

Towns having a great year offensively

Shooting 42% from 3 on almost 9 attempts a game, a career high 65% true shooting....thats insane for a center, also has a career high in assists(4.7) and a career high in PER

Also on the low hes been much better defensively than previous years too

Back