Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Melo doing something for that blazers locker room other than giving them a great pnr option is it safe to say melo got alot of y'all looking stupid

Whiteside only gets Double digit blocks against the bulls lol

Also Markannen underwhelming as fuck they thought he would be a poor man’s Porzingis. Only scored 20 points or more twice this year and is somehow shooting 35% from the field as a big and 28% from three to average like 14 points. Dario Saric could give you better #s

When the blazers show they can beat good teams with Melo we can have a conversation but they only beat the bulls twice and I believe the thunder

Last edited:
I don't know what the fuck is up with Lauri, how do you regressed this badly. He needs to work closer to the basket, I don't know why that cue ball coach just want him being a spot up shooter.

And hes been one of the leaders in +/- for the team.

Im not gonna make a huge deal out of this because all 3 of these wins have come against bad teams and plus its a long season and there will be ups and downs but all that shit about his negative plus minus after his first game after a year on a team he never practiced on was complete bs.

Media knew what the fuck they were doing

Back