Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

LOL, i am not a Melo fan, but they were dragging Tolliver out there and giving him 30+ minutes before Melo signed. I think Melo is a better option at this moment for them than Tolliver.
Yeah I know but is Melo‘s addition gonna make the overall team better in the short/long term? They have beat the thunder and bulls so far and those teams suck. It’s a small sample size but it makes me wonder if this team is actually better with Melo on a team with Lillard back

Yeah I know but is Melo‘s addition gonna make the overall team better in the short/long term? They have beat the thunder and bulls so far and those teams suck. It’s a small sample size but it makes me wonder if this team is actually better with Melo on a team with Lillard back
Look at their roster and tell me who u would rather they give most of Melo’s minutes to.

There is a reason Melo was not on a team before now, he is not the most ideal fit for most teams. But the Blazers were desperate and broke glass in case of emergency. If Collins comes back sooner or they find someone in the buyout market, of course Melo would play less or get cut.

Look at their roster and tell me who u would rather they give most of Melo’s minutes to.

There is a reason Melo was not on a team before now, he is not the most ideal fit for most teams. But the Blazers were desperate and broke glass in case of emergency. If Collins comes back sooner or they find someone in the buyout market, of course Melo would play less or get cut.

Okay let me reform my question do you think Melo will positively impact the blazers?

EKeGyBAXkAArh6a.jpg

Back