Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

All i know is that the raptors and sixers cost me money last night so fuck them both.

Sorry man. I didn't think Embiid would go 0 for everything. Smmfh.

That nigga cried on Marc's shoulder last year and that was that.
Gasol shang tsung'd that nigga.

VioletAcrobaticHound-size_restricted.gif

NBA Sent Updated Memo On Load Management Guidelines

Following confusion centered around the load management of Kawhi Leonard, the NBA outlined new guidelines for injury reporting in a Nov. 11 memo to teams, a copy of which was obtained by ESPN.

Load management will now be considered rest and is a healthy player taking a game off. If not playing in that particular violates the NBA's resting policy, then the team will be penalized.

"What has been confusing -- and I'm not picking on Kawhi -- but 'load management' was one of the causes people put out for why he sat out, and it's not," NBA's president of league operations Byron Spruell said. "He's an injured player."

The resting policy prohibits teams from sitting healthy players in "high-profile" nationally televised games. It also requires teams rest players at home unless there's some "unusual circumstances." Under those guidelines, teams can only rest a healthy player in a home game broadcast on local television.

For any injury, the NBA requires that teams submit documentary proof into a league-supervised portal, according to Spruell and team medical personnel who spoke to ESPN.

"They get everything," one team medical staffer told ESPN.

Not picking on the Sixers or saying they should trade Ben, but the Sixers have two post players which is fucking their spacing up. They need shooting and they need a legit perimeter threat that can create his own shot consistently.

With that in mind, is there a max or near max player the Sixers can do a swap for Ben with?

Not picking on the Sixers or saying they should trade Ben, but the Sixers have two post players which is fucking their spacing up. They need shooting and they need a legit perimeter threat that can create his own shot consistently.

With that in mind, is there a max or near max player the Sixers can do a swap for Ben with?

Idk but the first player that pops up in my head is Devin booker trade benefits everybody from a player perspective idk money wise

D’lo and change if curry don’t care about playing off ball but maybe he would since he’s getting older

Idk but the first player that pops up in my head is Devin booker trade benefits everybody from a player perspective idk money wise

Booker will be good for Philly but Ben wouldnt fit on the Suns.

The Suns need a player like Booker, so it makes no sense for the Suns to do so.

Back