Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

source.gif

source.gif

Boy ain’t even made an all nba team and you dickriding

just like Bill Simmons and the rest of those cacs

You are in your feelings. Instead of wilding on you and then you sitting there with the pikachu face wondering why, I'm gonna ask you to leave me out of it.
I wasn't talking to you.

This is what I hate about LeBron and his camp, whenever they be on some snake shit and when folks don't realize it, this bitch ass nigga uses his philanthropic power and abuses it by screaming racism and if you peep the shit you a coon or not down for the cause.

That new story they pushing about Rich Paul is great A bullshit and I was not suprised at all. Watch all these woke niggas try to back them now
tenor.gif

This is what I hate about LeBron and his camp, whenever they be on some snake shit and when folks don't realize it, this bitch ass nigga uses his philanthropic power and abuses it by screaming racism and if you peep the shit you a coon or not down for the cause.

That new story they pushing about Rich Paul is great A bullshit and I was not suprised at all. Watch all these woke niggas try to back them now
tenor.gif

Got a link to all these happenings?

It’s funny because New Orleans is one of the blackest cities in America as far as %
Also Rich Paul stronged arm our past black GM Dell Demps to include him in all talks with AD, and when Demps was like wtf??? That's when he leaked all this shit to the public and boom the Davis request trade story dropped. Rich Paul LEGIT said all of this lol.

Back