Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

I'm coming to terms that it's another trip to the lottery for the squad. Too much talent on the team to be losing the way that they are.

giphy.gif

I didn't understand why Pop benched White in favor of Murray to start the season because White (once he was healthy) last season helped the starting 5 click offensively & defensively. He helped power the run to the playoffs.

Murray should run with the bench crew that likes to get up and down the court and in half court sets does a great job passing the ball around. The starting 5 has two very ball dominant players in Aldridge and DeRozan and its obvious White is better playing off ball than Murray. White is also better playing the pick & roll with Aldridge than Murray.

The other thing Pop is doing that drives me crazy is playing Mills and Forbes together. I understand they are our best 3 point shooters but they are also our worst defenders. They should never share the court together especially if DeRozan is out ther also. Pop finished the Lakers game with that lineup which got no stops. Smh

The sixers aren't ready mentally. They gotta trade Simmons imo.

Both your stars can't play scared when it counts.

Niggas only keep that energy for karl Anthony towns.

You hate to see it.

Good morning.

Last edited by a moderator:
The sixers aren't ready mentally. They gotta trade Simmons imo.

Both your stars can't play scared when ot counts.

Niggas only keep that energy for karl Anthony towns.

You hate to see it.

Good morning.

Lml no you don't trade niggas for shit gained through experience this type of logic would of had Jordan traded

For a nigga who star is siakim somebody alot of people didn't believe in you should be closing the lid on the sixers they are still allowed growth

Siakam has shown all the growth these niggas haven't. Only goes to strengthen my point. He came into the league with a worst shot than Simmons look at him now. Like what has this nigga been doing the last 4 summers? I know what siakam has been doing. I know he's a max player not a prospective max player.

Siakam has shown all the growth these niggas haven't. Only goes to strengthen my point. He came into the league with a worst shot than Simmons look at him now. Like what has this nigga been doing the last 4 summers? I know what siakam has been doing. I know he's a max player not a prospective max player.

Nobody came in the league with a worse shot than Simmons Simmons got some type of weird mental handicap when it comes to shooting

Nobody came in the league with a worse shot than Simmons Simmons got some type of weird mental handicap when it comes to shooting

He shouldn't have been picked 1st overall if he wasn't expected to get over that shit. I don't know what point your trying to make.

NBA's Midseason Tournament Has Been Met With Skepticism From Teams

"I think it certainly, of all the big proposals, the one that has been met with the most skepticism from teams." said Zach Lowe. "It centers around 'Is anyone going to care about this? Are we, teams, going to care about this?'

"I get that. What is in it for them and the NBA, as you said, is counting on the organic momentum of this as long as it sticks around for long enough, it will sort of by default come to mean something. I guess that can be true? I actually sort of believe in that kind of organic momentum for events and things like that."

Lowe also pointed out how the All-Star Game has had increased apathy from players over the past few seasons.

Back