Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

pelicans fan here but I've watched the Pelicans draft a ton of guys on potential and the only one that gave somewhat of an immediate return was AD and he was still raw af coming out of Kentucky.

my fault, I forgot CP just that quick. but I would say CP was definitely pro ready coming out. Atlanta drafted Marvin Williams based on potential and while it took him a while to find his place, that set Atlanta back a couple seasons

Darius Miller was a 4 year senior when he got drafted and ended up having to go to Germany for a season or two to figure his shit out.

not all picks are drafted equally

You're not noticing these players are becoming less of a rarity.

But whatever. I be trying to give you niggas teachable moments.

Its more players drafted 15 to 30 put of the league in 6 years than there are as role players and way less as stars.

Cause yall got a better player development team than most of the league dont make it the norm.

Fuck it though.

Fam me and @ghostdenithegawd the only active Knicks fan here and neither said knox gonna be a star. I always said he will be a good to maybe great player, but never a first option. And ghost actually said he sucks.

Plus i been consistent with giving young players 3-4 years before judging them. Even with faggot ass ben simmons.

Show me who said Knox is good right now and ill slap him for you.

Ima chill and let you live though.
You’re not acknowledging that Knox sucks and ima need you to acknowledge that

You’re not acknowledging that Knox sucks and ima need you to acknowledge that

Nah. Knox will be good. Im sticking to that. He will be a good to great role player and good shooter.

Ask me in 2 more years though. I dont judge players as a final product after they only played 95 games.

Fam me and @ghostdenithegawd the only active Knicks fan here and neither said knox gonna be a star. I always said he will be a good to maybe great player, but never a first option. And ghost actually said he sucks.

Plus i been consistent with giving young players 3-4 years before judging them. Even with faggot ass ben simmons.

Show me who said Knox is good right now and ill slap him for you.

Ima chill and let you live though.

He shoots too fucking much for me and I haven't really been watching the Knicks I'm glad he improved his shot but for somebody to be compared to Paul George I don't see it its a few other factors why I'm not feeling him like that but shit can always change its basketball

And I thought rj was like a point forward idk we just don't let him run point and just start Knox and let them develop heavy if we are supposed to be counting on them to come through

Shuffling through 3 uninspired point gaurds is pissing me off

Nah. Knox will be good. Im sticking to that. He will be a good to great role player and good shooter.

Ask me in 2 more years though. I dont judge players as a final product after they only played 95 games.
Me neither but sometimes you just know

He shoots too fucking much for me and I haven't really been watching the Knicks I'm glad he improved his shot but for somebody to be compared to Paul George I don't see it its a few other factors why I'm not feeling him like that but shit can always change its basketball

And I thought rj was like a point forward idk we just don't let him run point and just start Knox and let them develop heavy if we are supposed to be counting on them to come through

Shuffling through 3 uninspired point gaurds is pissing me off

We cant do that cause we the Knicks fam.

We have a front office that promised the owner they would make the playoffs this year. Smmfh.

Then that same front office put our coach in a position where he has to coach for his job.

So now our team more focused on trying to save the season and get some wins so fizz is focused more on trying to win with this trash ass roster than player development.

Any other team would be playing all the kids together while embracing losing to add another top draft pick.

Knicks are the only team that would sign 5 trash pfs and another pg that cant shoot and tell the coach either get to the playoffs or lose your job.

Hate these mfers

Its more players drafted 15 to 30 put of the league in 6 years than there are as role players and way less as stars.

Cause yall got a better player development team than most of the league dont make it the norm.

Fuck it though.

Nobody said it was the norm. I said because of how masai is doing it we've seen it trend in that direction and eventually it will become the norm cause it's simply a better business model.

not sure if Rose still gets hurt at some point but iirc, they were up huge in the last quarter of game 1 under 5 min iirc, dude shouldn't have even been in the game

Nobody said it was the norm. I said because of how masai is doing it we've seen it trend in that direction and eventually it will become the norm cause it's simply a better business model.

You know i aint read through all them posts. Just saw one thing and ran with it.

Got you though. And I agree.

Back