Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

The west coast national televised games come on too late. For example why the fuck is a primetime matchup like the Celtics/Clippers game coming at 10pm eastern? Half the nation is fuckin asleep. It should be the only national TV game on tonight. Tipoff should be 7:30pm central.

One primetime national game on each night. Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

The west coast national televised games come on too late. For example why the fuck is a primetime matchup like the Celtics/Clippers game coming at 10pm eastern? Half the nation is fuckin asleep. It should be the only national TV game on tonight. Tipoff should be 7:30pm central.

One primetime national game on each night. Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday.

If I didn't move to jersey I could do it but I still work in NY I die a little inside when I can't watch a fire ass matchup because ima fall asleep or I don't want to be fucked up in the am and this is the year I wanted to get back on my sports shit heavy.

If I didn't move to jersey I could do it but I still work in NY I die a little inside when I can't watch a fire ass matchup because ima fall asleep or I don't want to be fucked up in the am and this is the year I wanted to get back on my sports shit heavy.
Welcome to Jersey bredren where you at?

Should be an interesting game tonight with Denver, we're legit probably the worst matchup in the league for them and have owned them over the past 3-4 years but for whatever reason Westbrook has historically struggled with the Nuggets

Back