Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

People still on that KD to GSW shit? What if his time there helped prepare him to know what it takes to win a title so he can then take that with him to BK?

I think the reason people still on that shit because unlike niggas who wait until the back 9 of their career to start jumping teams just to get a ring, KD did it in his prime but he still wasn't chasing a ring imo.

People still on that KD to GSW shit? What if his time there helped prepare him to know what it takes to win a title so he can then take that with him to BK?

I think the reason people still on that shit because unlike niggas who wait until the back 9 of their career to start jumping teams just to get a ring, KD did it in his prime but he still wasn't chasing a ring imo.
I hate this take man. My G the thunder were up 3-1 on them man. They could have beaten them. The real reason is KD hated the thunder play style and Westbrook game, but if he would have been cool to continue it they would have beaten them next year and advance to the finals.

What he did was ring chase

The guy went to the best team in the league after they kicked his ass. How is that not ring chasing.

Call it what you want. A lot of fans feel like players need to “earn” their respect. KD decided he wasn’t gonna go out like Barkley, Malone, etc...

Yall gotta get over it. Like it’s already been mentioned. He was the best player in both series. Far as I’m concerned he earned those rings just like every other player.

KD been my favorite player in the league, even with all the questionable shit he does and glaring insecurities.

With that said, favorite player or not, all rings aint built the same and KDs two rings always gonna have asterisks next to them.

The path to the ring is usually just as important as the actual ring, and KD had a easy ass path

Back