Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Didnt expect to see Atkinson get an interview

Dude is really good at developing talent.....unfortunately the Rockets dont have any talent to develop

With harden and Westbrook's contracts yall need to really consider cultivating some talent around them organically. That might not be the worst look.

No doubt, we going to have to be on point trying to find some diamonds in the rough with some undrafted guys and G-League cats

I wouldn't be mad Atkinson though, Id definitely take him over JVG

No doubt, we going to have to be on point trying to find some diamonds in the rough with some undrafted guys and G-League cats

I wouldn't be mad Atkinson though, Id definitely take him over JVG

I seen masai and morey talking in the bubble. I'm sure masai gave him some free game.

One thing i realized in this finals is u guys are mostly small ball now. Very similar to the Rockets, but Bam gives u the advantage the Rockets dont have.
Oh here let me show you my post in the beginning of the season

I don’t know if y’all noticed but the league slightly has trended up towards bigger front counts again
And Miami is gonna be at a severe disadvantage with bam and with Meyers Leonard not being that good of a defender

Idk how tall Thomas Bryant is but Mitchell Robinson is soooo valuable right now and I need Miami to get a Ed Davis type guy very badly

ironically whiteside and his size and rim protection is greatly needed right now and it’s why an andre Drummond can be a valuable trade piece for Detroit

Oh here let me show you my post in the beginning of the season
U were kinda wrong about the value of big guys. “Small ball” seems to be the path to victory for most teams in this playoffs. Unfortunately for u guys and the teams in the west, when we go “small”, our center is AD (guarding Jimmy Butler, what a beast) and our PF is Lebron.

U were kinda wrong about the value of big guys. “Small ball” seems to be the path to victory for most teams in this playoffs. Unfortunately for u guys and the teams in the west, when we go “small”, our center is AD (guarding Jimmy Butler, what a beast) and our PF is Lebron.

I’m right in the sense that I knew coming in how much we needed another big for size and that while teams go small they still need a rim running protecting big as well

you got Javale making vlogs and not even getting in the games meanwhile I know besides bam and awkward stretch big Kelly there’s only cement foot Meyers Leonard in tow

i would kill to use Javale for 6 mins a half

Stop stunting nigga
LOL, that is tame. This is going to be @BDBIID on Friday.....

giphy.gif

Back