Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Time zones don't change the length of a flight. A private flight from LA to NY is about 4 hours.

I didn’t say time zones take into account the for flight.

The time zone change has to do with the players getting less rest do to changing time zones

@King Freeman @AZTG

Y’all can’t be that dumb. For not to understand what I was saying.

Stop acting like 5grand

I still don’t know about 4 hours on a private jet. I’ll say 5 maybe 5 and 1/2

Stop looking for gotcha moments you bastards

I didn’t say time zones take into account the for flight.

The time zone change has to do with the players getting less rest do to changing time zones

@King Freeman @AZTG

Y’all can’t be that dumb. For not to understand what I was saying.

Stop acting like 5grand

I still don’t know about 4 hours on a private jet. I’ll say 5 maybe 5 and 1/2

Stop looking for gotcha moments you bastards

1. YOU can't call me dumb.

2. I gave you the benefit of the doubt on that even tho you say a ton of dumb shit. I countered that point.

Time zone don't really change anything either. If you don't take that into account for regular season games why would it matter for playoffs when you have whole days off between games.

1. YOU can't call me dumb.

2. I gave you the benefit of the doubt on that even tho you say a ton of dumb shit. I countered that point.

I can call you dumb.

Don’t act like your “smarts” let you accomplish something in life that the rest of didn’t. So just stop there.

And regular season basketball does suffer when players be taking long trips back to back.

the product is not the same.

I can call you dumb.

Don’t act like your “smarts” let you accomplish something in life that the rest of didn’t. So just stop there.

And regular season basketball does suffer when players be taking long trips back to back.

the product is not the same.

Again they get whole days off between games. The travel time and time zone change is negligible.

More rest and no traveling period has benefited the product in the bubble it's not a matter of less travel. So unless these niggas staying in the bubble that's a moot point.

Again they get whole days off between games. The travel time and time zone change is negligible.

More rest and no traveling period has benefited the product in the bubble it's not a matter of less travel. So unless these niggas staying in the bubble that's a moot point.

1 day though?

That’s not enough to get the most out of a player.

Hell they was talking bout how in the bubble since they not traveling is having a better outcome on the players than load Management would.

1 day though?

That’s not enough to get the most out of a player.

Hell they was talking bout how in the bubble since they not traveling is having a better outcome on the players than load Management would.

Regular playoffs its 1 day between games, 2 days when they change cities. Nothing has changed with the bubble besides the fact no one has to travel anywhere. So like I said unless everyone is in a bubble for the next season's playoffs that's a moot point.

Good game last night.

Congratulations to the Seattle Storm.

Largest margin of victory in WNBA finals history.

Props to Sue Bird for winning her 4th Championship as well.

This puts her right up there with Russell Wilson in terms of being one of Seattle's greatest athletes.

The police officer who sued Toronto Raptors president Masai Ujiri for assault following their shoving match at the 2019 NBA Finals is defending his own actions by saying he only offered ‘gentle physical guidance’ because the 50-year-old NBA executive ignored his instructions and ‘potentially’ posed a threat like the ‘terrorists at the [1972] Munich Olympics

In Monday’s filing, which refers to Ujiri’s credential as ‘invalid,’ Strickland’s attorneys explained what threats their client was facing when the Raptors President attempted to walk onto the floor. ‘… as is self-evident from the video, had Deputy Strickland not employed force, he would have risked having the suspect not only trespass onto the court, he would have risked the suspect quickly getting lost amid the growing crowd of folks authorized to be on the court, and potentially committing any number of possibly serious crimes,’ read Monday’s filing, obtained by the Daily Mail.

– via Alex Raskin Sports News Editor For Dailymail.com, Alex Raskin Sports @ Daily Mail

Back