Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Just something I noticed when I went to confirm Jennings’ efficiency

nothing more but just making heads aware

?

One is a 6 time allstar, all nba and all def pg and one of the best two way pg's in the league, with numbers conducive to winning. The other is Brandon Jennings. Cut the shit.

That don’t answer the question but I get it.
it does

i said he can get another chance, just not in nola

if you want specifics, i'm gonna go out on a limb and say I dont have one. Just a feeling that I havent had with any other name that has been linked to the pelicans.

it does

i said he can get another chance, just not in nola

if you want specifics, i'm gonna go out on a limb and say I dont have one. Just a feeling that I havent had with any other name that has been linked to the pelicans.
Duly noted

Fuck that nigga, him and Eddie Curry were the worst. Main reasons the team had to rebuild the rebuild

Shouldn't have drafted curry's gay ass. That was a weird situation to throw 2 rookies playing the same position in and did nothing to forward the rebuild. Stifled both of them right out the gate for no reason.

That don’t answer the question but I get it.
Jason Kidd has a history of being a fuck nigga fam. From beating his ex lady, to going on power trips with the Nets, to constant disagreements with front offices, to bad business practices with the Dallas, etc. Dude is a ruthless scumbag and his record ain't even that good

Jason Kidd has a history of being a fuck nigga fam. From beating his ex lady, to going on power trips with the Nets, to constant disagreements with front offices, to bad business practices with the Dallas, etc. Dude is a ruthless scumbag and his record ain't even that good

That’s the past!!

:smh:

Back