Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Who do you want?

Atkinson is at the top of my list based solely on the very little i do know about him

i would prefer a non retread. The nba is a copycat league so i also wouldnt be mad if they went down to the DLeague and nabbed a coach who has shown some success. I would also welcome someone else's assistant or maybe even Finch who's currently on staff.

Basically, i want someone who fits the timeline of where the pelicans are trying to be in the next couple of seasons.

Doc didnt
Lu doesnt
MDA not trying to be part of a rebuild after having consecutive post season runs
dont want Kidd at ALL

Atkinson is at the top of my list based solely on the very little i do know about him

i would prefer a non retread. The nba is a copycat league so i also wouldnt be mad if they went down to the DLeague and nabbed a coach who has shown some success. I would also welcome someone else's assistant or maybe even Finch who's currently on staff.

Basically, i want someone who fits the timeline of where the pelicans are trying to be in the next couple of seasons.

Doc didnt
Lu doesnt
MDA not trying to be part of a rebuild after having consecutive post season runs
dont want Kidd at ALL

And now im rooting for Kidd getting the pels job

If MDA coaches NO I don’t see that as him going to a rebuilding team

NO has two players that have been all stars and one budding one

the addition of him and depending on the hire in Houston, they could be better than the rockets next season

Back