Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Idk how doc helps the Sixers.

Docs teams always seem to hate eacother and Ben and Embiid already hate each other.

Im rooting for Doc but i dont see this working

So what are the available jobs left?

Clippers
Pelicans
Thunder
Pacers
Rockets

Is that it or am I forgetting one?

Irving said he didn’t take a shot at LBJ and the media is trying to put brother against brother.

I mean. I think it’s a clear shot at point blank range lol

Yeah, the Nets are gonna be fun to watch and hear from..

LMAO.

if they underachieve the NY media is going to eat them alive. This shit is gonna be great for television with the way KD and Kyrie like to talk. LMAO

Chess move? Lamelo plays like he don't even fuck with hoopin that much

He's the most nonchalant player I think I've ever seen. You'd be trading away an elite defender and finisher in Simmons for someone who's does the complete opposite of that

There's so much talk about Ben and his lack of shooting but they always fail to talk about what he excels at

I don't see it happening

Yup and he said..he feels they don't need a coach telling them what to do. He said he feels he could be a coach, KD can be a coach, just have the squad coach each other.

Maaaan. Steve Nash; run.

LBJ said what makes him and AD work.
He said he thinks before he talks.

My dude Irving def don’t lol

Chess move? Lamelo plays like he don't even fuck with hoopin that much

He's the most nonchalant player I think I've ever seen. You'd be trading away an elite defender and finisher in Simmons for someone who's does the complete opposite of that

There's so much talk about Ben and his lack of shooting but they always fail to talk about what he excels at

I don't see it happening

Would it be better for this sixers team to have a 6’7 trae young type that can actually space the floor? Hmm

it’s just a theory more than anything though

Would it be better for this sixers team to have a 6’7 trae young type that can actually space the floor? Hmm

it’s just a theory more than anything though

Trae young type? Cause he lightskin? He don't got range like that. And he's a better passer. He's a slightly better shooter than lonzo right now.

That was a weird comparison b.

Trae young type? Cause he lightskin? He don't got range like that. And he's a better passer. He's a slightly better shooter than lonzo right now.

That was a weird comparison b.
Playmaking shooter I know he’s not as good as a shooter but he’s arguably a better playmaker

it was a loose comparison dont get wrapped up in it too much

Back