Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Timberwolves guard Malik Beasley was arrested Saturday night in Plymouth on charges of possession of narcotics and receiving and/or concealing stolen property, according to Plymouth police. Beasley was released from jail Sunday but the investigation into the incident is still open, according to Plymouth police Sgt. Jeff Stimac.

– via Chris Hine, Kim Hyatt @ Minneapolis Star-Tribune

Lue is scheduled to interview for the job on Tuesday, according to multiple sources. One has to wonder if he thinks his meeting could just be a formality and/or insurance in case former Houston Rockets coach Mike D’Antoni, whose job it is to lose, doesn’t accept the job. Back on Aug. 25, the day after Brett Brown was fired, Lue was the prime candidate. He and the Sixers had mutual interest. The thought was that his recruitment for the job would pick up once the Clippers were eliminated from the playoffs.

– via Keith Pompey @ The Philadelphia Inquirer

Last edited:
“I’m definitely not leaning towards picking up the player option,” Grant said on Yahoo Sports’ Posted Up podcast back in June, as relayed by Quenton S. Albertie of NuggLove). “Like you said, I feel like I definitely outplayed the $9MM that I’m making each year right now. But at the same time… I’d love to come to a conclusion or something like that with Denver, it just depends what we discuss and negotiate when the time comes.”

He is gonna get paid

“I’m definitely not leaning towards picking up the player option,” Grant said on Yahoo Sports’ Posted Up podcast back in June, as relayed by Quenton S. Albertie of NuggLove). “Like you said, I feel like I definitely outplayed the $9MM that I’m making each year right now. But at the same time… I’d love to come to a conclusion or something like that with Denver, it just depends what we discuss and negotiate when the time comes.”

He is gonna get paid

:shrug2:

Nah fam that’s why I said you just surround him with shooters ala giannis or Dwight

you move Simmons from PG and back to SF

Pair him with a shooting PG like a Augustin

trade embiid for Hield and Bring Holmes back

Augustin
Hield
Simmons
Tobias
Holmes

Jrich
Horford

off the bench
That’s not a championship team. They have a better shot with Embiid.

That’s not a championship team. They have a better shot with Embiid.
Smh with MDA?! Come on man smarten up and think of the long term

I know billy king was your GM but THINK

why would you keep the less conditioned, older, more injury prone player?

What team is successful where the big man is the best player on offense?

Come back with a better trade proposal than fucking Buddy Hield. Then we can have this discussion again...
I only brought up one of the best shooters in the league because of that trade rumor that linked him to the sixers

Also stop acting like hield sucks like he’s not a 20ppg scorer

Surrounding a 6’10 point forward with shooters On a MDA is somehow less attractive than making Embiid run up and down the court lmao quit while your behind

I only brought up one of the best shooters in the league because of that trade rumor that linked him to the sixers

Also stop acting like hield sucks like he’s not a 20ppg scorer

Surrounding a 6’10 point forward with shooters On a MDA is somehow less attractive than making Embiid run up and down the court lmao quit while your behind
You’re arguing points I never mad. Let’s try this again. Come up with a better trade that would make the Sixers a title contender and not just a mid tier team.

You’re arguing points I never mad. Let’s try this again. Come up with a better trade that would make the Sixers a title contender and not just a mid tier team.
You’re arguing points I never made

why are you bringing up title contention? I just said Simmons is the better player to keep for the team they will have if MDA signs

He’s there best player. Yes or no

The original question is how successful are teams when the best player offensively is the center? You brought up Jokic and I said is he their best player offensively or is it Murray..I then said even if it’s Jokic it’s the exception because Jokic is better than Embiid anyways because of his playmaking

You want Embiid to be the best player on a MDA run and gun team....tell me that’s not worse than having Simmons surround by shooters in that same system and no Embiid to clog up the lane...

Either acknowledge that I’m right or go on and celebrate Garrett temple day

Back