Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Last year Ty Lue was a hot commodity and folks clowned the Lakers for "missing out" on him and hiring Vogel. Crazy what a difference a season makes.

I don’t see why Philly would go with D’antoni over Ty Lue. Philly’s already a good regular season team. I think Lue would be better for them when they’re in the playoffs.

Plus Embiid has conditioning issues, how tf he gonna get up and down the floor like D’antoni wants to play.
lol 70% chance Embiid is moved and Ben Simmons will be used like Giannis/Dwight in orlando

Yeah me too but Simmons makes more sense with MDA

-Younger
-Easier to build around
-Easier to Coach
-Less injury risk
-Conditioning isn’t a concern
-Simmons already an allstar and elite Defender

you not losing out by trading Embiid imo

Simmons doesnt shoot fam.

Embiid is a elite rim protector who can catch lobs, get you 2 points when you need it, and is a decent floor spacer.

I cant see how a player who refuses to shoot fits in MDAs system. Its not that hes a bad shooter, he literally doesnt shoot.

I can see why hes the odd man.

Simmons doesnt shoot fam.

Embiid is a elite rim protector who can catch lobs, get you 2 points when you need it, and is a decent floor spacer.

I cant see how a player who refuses to shoot fits in MDAs system. Its not that hes a bad shooter, he literally doesnt shoot.

I can see why hes the odd man.
Nah fam that’s why I said you just surround him with shooters ala giannis or Dwight

you move Simmons from PG and back to SF

Pair him with a shooting PG like a Augustin

trade embiid for Hield and Bring Holmes back

Augustin
Hield
Simmons
Tobias
Holmes

Jrich
Horford

off the bench

Back