Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

Theres a good chance itll be a spurs vs blazers play in game.

I want the Blazers to get in, but the Spurs getting in would be dope too. Pops legend would grow.

The NBA really didnt want the grizz in there and did them dirty

I don't think demar will ever get over that lebron issue he has so I'd rather the spurs not waste our time. Portland the only team in position to give the lakers any kind of smoke first round. Anything else would be unfortunate.

Melo has hit clutch 3s in every game in the bubble, been more clutch than a mfer.

Blazers would be 0-3 and would have lost a crucial game to the grizz if melo didnt hit the two 3s at the end of the game to force OT.

James Johnson somehow better though. Only cause he plays on the heat. But then when beta gets called out for slobbering all current or former heat players, he acts like he dont know what mfers talking bout.

Last edited:
Melo has hit clutch 3s in every game in the bubble, been more clutch than a mfer.

Blazers would be 0-3 and would have lost a crucial game to the grizz if melo didnt hit the two 3s at thr end of the game to force OT.

James Johnson somehow better though. Only cause he plays on the heat. But then when beta gets called out for slobbering all current or former heat players, he acts like he dont know what mfers talking bout.
Not even James Johnson thinks he’s better than Melo.

the pistons have a new arena but no marketable players which is why they gotta do that

they have 2 household names in Derrick Rose and blake Griffin

Both are 30 blake always in a suit and casual fans don’t even know rose is there but even so, he’s not even a star

can’t market wood, Sekou, or kennard

plus they in Detroit
Detroit is such a fucked up city you would need a lebron-esque player to resurrect that shit hole.

Blazers would be 0-3 and would have lost a crucial game to the grizz if melo didnt hit the two 3s at thr end of the game to force OT.

I’m not talking right now, I’m talking when I made the post

Oh aight. So somehow he was better than Melo this season but now he not better than Melo in the same season. Cool.

You done.
1. In January when I made the post, I provided numbers to back up why JJ was better and I even listed that he had a higher PER than melo the past 3 seasons

2. You Act as if players can’t get better or worse as a season goes on..

3. tell 5th to stop cheerleading and riding your coattails since he couldnt romp with ox the first time

1. In January when I made the post, I provided numbers to back up why JJ was better and I even listed that he had a higher PER than melo the past 3 seasons

3. tell 5th to stop cheerleading and riding your coattails since he couldnt romp with ox the first time

I stopped caring after my last post fam. You got it.

I countered your argument back then

Back