Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

This Spurs/Nuggets game is good

LaMarcus my dawg but the Spurs are so much more entertaining to watch without him and him not being in the bubble is probably the best thing to happen to San Antonio in awhile

Spurs might have fucked up with that Murray signing though because right now Derrick White and Keldon Johnson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Murray

This Spurs/Nuggets game is good

LaMarcus my dawg but the Spurs are so much more entertaining to watch without him and him not being in the bubble is probably the best thing to happen to San Antonio in awhile

Spurs might have fucked up with that Murray signing though because right now Derrick White and Keldon Johnson>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Murray
Murray got overrated

also it took me 10 mins the other day to know that was him because his name wasn’t on the jersey

the same thing happened with Fox

Murray got overrated

also it took me 10 mins the other day to know that was him because his name wasn’t on the jersey

I still like Murray a lot defensively, I know me and @#1hiphopjunki3 disagreed just how good he is/can be on that side of the court(I'm a little higher on him)......but offensively he's one of the most inconsistent players in the league

I even thought the contract was pretty good value.....problem is though when these other guys come off their rookie scale contracts and have to start paying them.

You going to have a shitload of money wrapped up in your backcourt and wont be able to fill out the rest of the roster

I still like Murray a lot defensively, I know me and @#1hiphopjunki3 disagreed just how good he is/can be on that side of the court(I'm a little higher on him)......but offensively he's one of the most inconsistent players in the league

I even thought the contract was pretty good value.....problem is though when these other guys come off their rookie scale contracts and have to start paying them.

You going to have a shitload of money wrapped up in your backcourt and wont be able to fill out the rest of the roster
I think I was talking to him or you about Murray at his peak is he even a fringe all star

he’s very good defensively but when he got that all defensive selection and then subsequently got hurt it allowed him to bask in the glory of being so young and achieving that and not having to play to show maybe he’s not THAT nice

he a more expensive longer kris Dunn to me

I think I was talking to him or you about Murray at his peak is he even a fringe all star

he’s very good defensively but when he got that all defensive selection and then subsequently got hurt it allowed him to bask in the glory of being so young and achieving that and not having to play to show maybe he’s not THAT nice

he a more expensive longer kris Dunn to me

Lol I think he's further along offensively then Dunn but in a vacuum I agree with you

When he's good on offense you can kind of see it but when hes bad, hes really bad and a massive liability on that end

Really going to be interesting to see if Mike Malone puts Barton back in the starting lineup when comes back or if he sticks with MPJ

(Barton off the bench is the move)

Murray got overrated

I think he is a solid player but not as good as outside folks and media members made him out to be. Like stated above by @southsil4lil I always said he was a bit over hyped on defense also. He gambles too much and if the rest of your roster isn't solid on defense, his gambling gets your team roasted.

White (like I also stated) is the better player of the 2 and shouldn't have lost his starting job to a player who didn't earn it. I think Murray's contract is solid though and I think he is a solid 3&D player whose shot has been consistently getting better.

Back