Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

“Brandon Ingram not a true leader”
Zion played point guard most of his life and I watched alot of Duke games so he has a untapped playmaking ability and pretty high IQ. My biggest concern with him outside of health is is defensive capabilities. This is not a huge concern due to the nature of him being young and playing it safe when he was back for the 19 games.

I see alot of blake Griffin comparisons and I think that's not the best one due to the nature that blake was not an exceptional rebounder and polish post player out the gate like Zion was. I get the Barely comparisons but Barkley doesn't have the same explosiveness as Zion.

TBH I have no idea what his NBA comparison is. IMO he is a little bit of all kinds of shit dude is an explosive mut. He dominates and brings a certain unstoppable presence like a young Shaq offensively if he was a guard, but is quick as shit on his feet

I would love to see him work on his handles and developing the mid range game to avoid banging low against bigs constantly so early in his career and to prolong his health and explosion. Also he has to learn how to finish with his right hand.

The fact that he is in great shape now is terrifying because God willing if he stays healthy that allows him to have a double training camp and speed up his time to extend his game in other areas. Shit just healthy defensive trying Zion with tighter handles and finishing with his right hand next year could easily average 28 12 and 4 which is MVP numbers at 20 years old.

Back