Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

My fault I’m mixing it up with the road record

spare me the last time I seen basketball was 3 months ago

I’m not in shape
So do you consider the bubble a home or road like atmosphere for teams? Imo certain teams feed off the energy of the fans and Philly is a team that plays well when the fans are into it. Lack of leadership is one of the reasons they suck on the road.

[/QUOTE]
Imagine having a historic rookie season, the best in years, and actually impact winning and get your team into the playoffs only to be overshadowed by a mfer cause he can jump high.

uh. are you talkin about zion or Ja?

So do you consider the bubble a home or road like atmosphere for teams? Imo certain teams feed off the energy of the fans and Philly is a team that plays well when the fans are into it. Lack of leadership is one of the reasons they suck on the road.
I think it’ll be a neutral atmosphere and yeah you’re right but idk how the lack of fans would hinder anybody it would take the pressure off of weak teams mentally

Nba gotta let them play without censoring the language. Raw & Uncut is what the people want. The level of trash talking and arguing could be historic. Mad quotables could come out of this.

Nba gotta let them play without censoring the language. Raw & Uncut is what the people want. The level of trash talking and arguing could be historic. Mad quotables could come out of this.

I doubt they gonna run it live. It will have a delay for sure.

tenor.gif

fuck this season

Back