Welcome To aBlackWeb

Official 2019-2020 NBA Thread

3 max deals? And a sizeable contract for ibaka like Two years after the lockout? In Oklahoma? I don’t blame em
Well, a window for a title is a small one

They assumed they would have the same draft fortunes that brought them those 3 players and decided to take their chances at adding another piece when the pieces they had already fit.

If you gotta go another two seasons above the tax line to see where y'all are, after coming off a WCF loss, then you do it. If not, have a fire sale

They never gave themselves a chance by parting with harden so soon

Let Ibaka walk. You can get another defensive big man, you can’t get another Harden.
At the time though harden was a very good 6th man I woulda kept ibaka over him too He was averaging 3 blocks a game while giving you very solid production

going back it shoulda been easier to replace harden

OKC shoulda moved ibaka to the C spot and actually got a decent guy off the bench who can initiate offense and not be a lazy turnstile like Kevin Martin

How many seasons has it been that Roberson had next? Granted he's been saddled with a huge injury, but dude just not what they need to go to the next level

At the time though harden was a very good 6th man I woulda kept ibaka over him too He was averaging 3 blocks a game while giving you very solid production

going back it shoulda been easier to replace harden

OKC shoulda moved ibaka to the C spot and actually got a decent guy off the bench who can initiate offense and not be a lazy turnstile like Kevin Martin
Hindsight is 20/20 but back then Ibaka being kept made sense. They traded for a guy who was putting up similar numbers in Kevin Martin.

How many seasons has it been that Roberson had next? Granted he's been saddled with a huge injury, but dude just not what they need to go to the next level
What you mean had next? He was the piece needed around KD and Russ and ibaka but homie been hurt for like 3 years

quiet as kept he gonna have to retire I assume

Okc wouldn't move Perk cause they thought they needed a big to win in June. Didnt see the game changing even though their own team had a lot to do with the small ball era that would ultimately sweep the league.

What you mean had next? He was the piece needed around KD and Russ and ibaka but homie been hurt for like 3 years

quiet as kept he gonna have to retire I assume
Had next like he was supposed to be a major contributor

Had next like he was supposed to be a major contributor
Ahhh

but I don’t think anybody expected anything out of him besides being long and playing great D except greenwood

nigga couldn’t shoot beyond 8 ft from the hoop lol

Roberson essentially out the league he just don’t know it yet

another guy who is out the league who don’t know it yet is Dante Exum

Last edited:
Back